Notices
Diablo | Countach The Modern Day Classic Lamborghini Discussion Forum.

Pearl White Countach and LM002 I saw today!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2009, 09:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Pearl White Countach and LM002 I saw today!!!!

I stopped by Lamborghini Bergin County in Jersey today as I was passing through for work. The showroom was small and there were a few Gallardo's and 2 Murci's. Kinda the regular I expect to see. I didn't even take any pics, then I heard a glorious noise coming from the service bay. I went to the front of the bay and the service tech was working on a black Gallardo with Tubi. He was working on getting some check engine light bugs worked out from adding the exhaust, but holy moly did it sound awesome! We were BSing for a few minutes while the car ran and he mentioned they got an LM002 in for service and it was in the back. I immediatly got excited since I have never seen one. It is one of the handful of cars that has evaded me over the years some how! He brought me to the back and it was parked there with a pearl white Countach parked in front of it! Awesome. It was like the 80's wrapped up in two cars. The LM only had 1000KM's on it and had been sitting for 10 years. It needed all new seals and had a oil leak from sitting. The Countach had been resprayed at some point and look ok, but around the window trim ect you could see lines from it just being taped, lookd kinda crappy. Still awesome anyway. Here are a couple pics I took

Both cars had red guts btw

Old 12-03-2009, 09:25 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Lambo of Bergen is small, but they do occasionally get some nice older countach/diablo and in your sighting a pretty sweet LM002. Strange location IMO for a Lambo dealer, but I guess people buying Lambo's usually don't just decide to stop by on the way home from work.

Old 12-03-2009, 11:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like a matching pair! Two perfect Lambos to fill my '80s dream garage!

Old 12-03-2009, 11:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
I have also never seen an LM002.....It is just a beast!!