Notices
Diablo | Countach The Modern Day Classic Lamborghini Discussion Forum.

Went for a ride in a Diablo Roadster today!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2009, 02:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Went for a ride in a Diablo Roadster today!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!

I met up with a guy from F-Chat today to check out his Diablo Roadster and Testarossa! What a treat!!!! I got to his house around 11am and he opens the garage for me and WOW what a presence. The Diablo is parked next to the Testerossa and thats it. I knew he drove the Diablo as a DD but he really meant it! His ONLY two cars are the Diablo and the Testarossa, how awesome. Thats how I would do it if I could. His Diablo has around 45K miles and the Testarossa was around 65K (if I remeber correctly) So we checked out the Diablo for about 20minutes and he showed me so things about it and then says "lets go for a drive, ill grab the keys" You don't have to ask me twice! So he fires it up and we can barley hear each talk from behind the car! Once it warms up we climb into the beast and off we go. We talked cars and drove around in the Diablo for about 45 minutes. What a great time, I could have gone all day in that car. A diablo is THE car that I have always wanted and this defiantly made me want one that much more! Enough rambling, here are the pics! Enjoy. Hopefully I can get him to sign up over here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQa-iS6VMpM

Last edited by quickZohsix; 10-18-2009 at 03:04 PM.
Old 10-18-2009, 03:12 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Best DD ever - props to him for doing what we all want to!

Old 10-18-2009, 03:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
That's so awesome! Thanks for sharing the pics with us, Chris!

Old 10-18-2009, 05:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Schwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond repute
awesome, great pisc, thanks for sharing. Check the automatic seat belts in the Ferrari - another Detroit fail, muahahahaha.

Old 10-18-2009, 06:14 PM
Teamspeed Member
G6OON is a name known to allG6OON is a name known to allG6OON is a name known to allG6OON is a name known to allG6OON is a name known to allG6OON is a name known to allG6OON is a name known to allG6OON is a name known to allG6OON is a name known to allG6OON is a name known to allG6OON is a name known to all
Two of the best sports cars ever made.

Props to the owner.

Old 10-19-2009, 12:31 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
owner needs to dust off the top of his CD player in the Diablo. which car does he drive when it's raining? great story and photos.

Old 10-19-2009, 12:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond repute
Great pics chris...thanks for sharing!

Old 10-19-2009, 06:34 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Seems like a great guy.

Old 10-19-2009, 09:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
djantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond repute
interesting. i had forgotten how the interior looks like in a diablo. that pax side airbag that sticks out from the dash looks goofy.

Old 10-19-2009, 10:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
I think he drives the Diablo more than the testarossa, he said ti goes to home depot, wal mart, drive throughs ect. everywhere!

Quick Reply: Went for a ride in a Diablo Roadster today!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!