Notices
Diablo | Countach The Modern Day Classic Lamborghini Discussion Forum.

Got to see the Cannonball Countach, the 5000S and 13 Deloreans!

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2009, 09:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Got to see the Cannonball Countach, the 5000S and 13 Deloreans!

So for those of you who frequent Fchat, you probably know who Tonylambo is. Well he has an amazing company. He has been in the business of restoring Deloreans and is now doing Lambo's as well. I am trying to get him to sign up, so hopefully he will chime in and tell you guys what he is all about! Anyway, so I knew I was going to be about 20 miles this morning from his shop. I knew he had the Cannonball Countach along with some other rare cars there, so how could I not stop by right?

Well I get to my hotel last night that is close to his shop. I know I am close by the address. I decide to walk down the street and find it for the morning. IT IS RIGHT NEXT DOOR!!!!!!! lol there are 8 Deloreans parked outside and a large DMC sign on the side of the building.

So long story short, I stopped by this morning and they were extremly nice and showed me around! Let me take as many pictures as I wanted as well as talked to me about what they are working on, ect ect. How cool! Anyway, on to the pics!!!!!!

So this is the outside of the building....

And this is the lobby area you walk into....

Old 04-28-2009, 09:47 PM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
Whoa. My geek meter just pegged...

How awesome was that visit? Any shots of the Lambos?

Old 04-28-2009, 09:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
And this is in the garage in the shop!!!!!!

Talk about frame off restoration!!!!!!

This is a 500 Mile car!!!!!!!

And Now the Countach's!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-28-2009, 09:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute
Wow that is really cool I have always thought the Delorean was a cool car. I saw one for sale a couple months ago for about $30,000.

Old 04-28-2009, 09:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro

Anyone who wants to see how far that Cannonball Countach has come, check out www.cannonballcountach.com Lots of before and after Resto pics, they really do an amazing job there!!!!!!

Old 04-28-2009, 09:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute
That Countach is sick and look at the size of those tires. Thanks for sharing.

Old 04-28-2009, 09:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
That's no replica flamborgini poontach there. Those rear tire are massive, no wonder every teenage boy had a poster of that car on their wall back in the day.

Old 04-29-2009, 02:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I don't think I've EVER seen tires that wide before! That Countach is friggin' crazy! Think it has enough tailpipes?!?!

Last edited by Alzilla; 04-29-2009 at 12:09 PM.
Old 04-29-2009, 12:04 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
that's really cool. You think he could make me a flying delorean?

Old 04-30-2009, 01:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
subgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond repute
Is your friend in cahoots or competition with the DMC manufacturer in texas?

Quick Reply: Got to see the Cannonball Countach, the 5000S and 13 Deloreans!