Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Moe: What a Guy!

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2008, 06:27 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Bluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond repute
Moe: What a Guy!

I gave Moe a call today to talk about what goodies he recommended for my situation, and the eventual purchase of said goodies.

I consider myself decently well-versed on many aspects of detailing (I've done work on family & company cars for about two years, and have read a lot) but Moe just blew my mind while on the phone.

If anyone has any doubt in their minds whatsoever about Moe, his ability, and his knowledge, let me say this: your doubt is greatly misplaced.

Stand up guy, and I look forward to parting with my money () because I know it's not going to be wasted in the least.j

/end fanboy-esque ramblings

Old 06-21-2008, 09:37 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Bluestrike2
I gave Moe a call today to talk about what goodies he recommended for my situation, and the eventual purchase of said goodies.

I consider myself decently well-versed on many aspects of detailing (I've done work on family & company cars for about two years, and have read a lot) but Moe just blew my mind while on the phone.

If anyone has any doubt in their minds whatsoever about Moe, his ability, and his knowledge, let me say this: your doubt is greatly misplaced.

Stand up guy, and I look forward to parting with my money () because I know it's not going to be wasted in the least.j

/end fanboy-esque ramblings
Thank you for the kind words Thomas. It was a pleasure speaking with you and I'm glad I was able to help out. It makes me very happy to see someone so excited about getting their new car and wanting to care for it the way you will. Can't wait to see the end result. Make sure you take lots of before/afters and share them with us.

Old 06-25-2008, 11:39 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Bluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond repute
Well, I got to play with Moe's towels today, and I'll be blunt - I'm in love. They are, without a doubt, the finest towels I've ever used (and I've gone through many a manufacturer & style). In fact, I think it's safe to say that I'm jealous of our cars - they get to be bathed with a towel much nicer than anything I use.

Right now, I'm ready to replace all my towels with these ones. Then my wallet starts talking to me... .

Old 06-25-2008, 11:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
lager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond repute
I agree...I posted a few GT2 pics after I finished with my Zymol purchase...

Old 06-26-2008, 12:00 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Originally Posted by lager99
I agree...I posted a few GT2 pics after I finished with my Zymol purchase...
I must have missed that post. Regardless, I'll do the same this weekend.

Old 06-27-2008, 02:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Bluestrike2
Well, I got to play with Moe's towels today, and I'll be blunt - I'm in love. They are, without a doubt, the finest towels I've ever used (and I've gone through many a manufacturer & style). In fact, I think it's safe to say that I'm jealous of our cars - they get to be bathed with a towel much nicer than anything I use.

Right now, I'm ready to replace all my towels with these ones. Then my wallet starts talking to me... .
I'm glad you love the towels. Most clients that get them are blown away of the quality and finish. The great thing is that your can use the same towel on glass, paint, interior, etc.