Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Need recommendation for self healing clear bra?

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2012, 12:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Need recommendation for self healing clear bra?

I have had a good experience with Xpel Ultimate in the past, but this time my installer is suggesting using Suntek PPF C which he says is also a self healing clearbra with a clear coat?

Has anyone used either of these products and have a perspective on which is better?

I am not interested in non healing products.

Old 11-23-2012, 12:12 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Tonybommb has a reputation beyond reputeTonybommb has a reputation beyond reputeTonybommb has a reputation beyond reputeTonybommb has a reputation beyond reputeTonybommb has a reputation beyond reputeTonybommb has a reputation beyond reputeTonybommb has a reputation beyond reputeTonybommb has a reputation beyond reputeTonybommb has a reputation beyond reputeTonybommb has a reputation beyond reputeTonybommb has a reputation beyond repute
I would stick with the Xpel and use the their extreme. It is their newest product. We use it ourselves and have been very happy with the product.