Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

ClearGuard X film installed

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2012, 02:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Haku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond repute
ClearGuard X film installed

I just had the Prestige ClearGuard X film installed on the Hood (full), Fenders, Bumper, Mirrors and Door handle. Its been a saga finding a good installer and product to go with. I eventually did and struck it lucky with a terrific installer in Nashville. I am super happy with the results and thought tht the following pics may be useful to others considering getting paint protective film on their car.

Here are a few pics of the film on the car. The pics are unsharpened and not manipulated in any other way except to resize and make them web ready. The intention is to give the viewer as realistic an impression of this film as I could.