Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Best detailing products?

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2012, 01:59 AM
Teamspeed Member
turbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to all
Best detailing products?

Quick question. What are the best car detailing products out on the market today? I own several black cars and it's a bit frustrating not to have that many options here in Qatar.

Old 09-27-2012, 03:42 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Autoglym.

Old 09-29-2012, 09:26 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I order swissvax online for my cars, easy to use and top of the line stuff.

Old 09-29-2012, 03:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
smokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond repute
3D Car Care - Car Wash, Car Wax, Auto Detailing supplies, Car Polishers, Car Buffers & accessories store

They typically sell to professional detail shops but have retail shops all over the country and are opening more. Disclaimer… I have invested privately in this company. But I did so because I believe in their products and their green philosophy.

Old 09-29-2012, 04:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond repute
Best products is all opinion. Try some different things and see what you like.

Old 10-04-2012, 08:42 PM
Teamspeed Member
theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I've never used any of the top of the line stuff, I just use what I can get. Usually I try to stick with Megiuar's Gold Class. Solid wash and wax, and turns out pretty good!

Old 10-04-2012, 09:10 PM
Teamspeed Member
jpmc is on a distinguished roadjpmc is on a distinguished roadjpmc is on a distinguished roadjpmc is on a distinguished roadjpmc is on a distinguished roadjpmc is on a distinguished road
Look into wolf chemicals. Your welcome.

Old 10-11-2012, 10:35 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
mpower4life will become famous soon enoughmpower4life will become famous soon enoughmpower4life will become famous soon enoughmpower4life will become famous soon enoughmpower4life will become famous soon enoughmpower4life will become famous soon enoughmpower4life will become famous soon enoughmpower4life will become famous soon enoughmpower4life will become famous soon enough
I have not seen one quality answer yet...

Old 10-12-2012, 06:39 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by mpower4life
I have not seen one quality answer yet...
you certanly aren't contributing anything usefull with this post, that's for sure.

What's best is personal, as an amateur deatailer I prefer easy to use and safe stuff instead of agressive "professional" polishes etc.

Old 10-12-2012, 08:17 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
FIPAD is an unknown quantity at this point
As a professional detailer of high end cars with 17 years of experience trying everything there is on the market I can tell you that is all about preference as well as expectations.
My go to products that will give you the best possible finish as well as protection are:
1- Swissvax Crystal Rock (read the label and apply it as directed)
2- Blackfire Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection (a great paint sealant)topped with Blackfire Midnight Sun Ivory Carnauba Paste Wax (better to wait 8hrs for the sealant to fully cure before applaying the carnauba wax)...you'll be amazed by the finish on your cars..specially the black ones.

Quick Reply: Best detailing products?