Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Hammered Bentley Flying Spur Correction

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2012, 09:12 PM
TS Detailing Sponsor | California
Lucci Elite Detail is on a distinguished roadLucci Elite Detail is on a distinguished roadLucci Elite Detail is on a distinguished roadLucci Elite Detail is on a distinguished roadLucci Elite Detail is on a distinguished roadLucci Elite Detail is on a distinguished road
Hammered Bentley Flying Spur Correction

As of lately I am on a roll with Hammered Jet Black cars this is two of 9 black cars on the schedule for this month and they all seem to be getting worse! This was a referral from a dealership in Newport Beach that I had never been to but they have seen my work and recommended this client to me. I went out a couple days before to look at all of his vehicles and quote them accordingly. We decided to go with the Bentley first as it was the worst of the three by a long shot. This car had been maintained by a mobile wash service that clearly had no idea how to wash a car properly but thats where us paint correction guys come in and make it perfect. This car had a full front end clear bra installed with the scratches and buffer trails laying underneath the film so there was nothing I could do there. As for the rest of the car it had swirls, rids, and holograms. This car took quite some time to bring back to 100% but the end result was worth the effort. No sun shots were taken due to the rain for once! Enjoy the photos.

Sonax

Foamed Once With Apc & Dawn Soap To Strip LSP

Before Damage

Before Dent Picture

After Demyan From LuxPdr Works His Magic

Back To Hammered Command Center

50/50's After Three Steps Before Final Polish Step

Rear Doors Were The Worst

Some 50/50's Of The Rear Door

Old 02-07-2012, 09:12 PM
TS Detailing Sponsor | California
Lucci Elite Detail is on a distinguished roadLucci Elite Detail is on a distinguished roadLucci Elite Detail is on a distinguished roadLucci Elite Detail is on a distinguished roadLucci Elite Detail is on a distinguished roadLucci Elite Detail is on a distinguished road

After Final Correction Under The Lights

Final Shots * No Sun Was Out *

Old 02-07-2012, 10:16 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Back to life! Well done!

Old 07-05-2012, 03:24 PM
DBV
Teamspeed Senior Member
DBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond repute
WOW! Great job! Looks fantastic.