Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

rejex

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2012, 01:30 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
joekimdds has a brilliant futurejoekimdds has a brilliant futurejoekimdds has a brilliant futurejoekimdds has a brilliant futurejoekimdds has a brilliant futurejoekimdds has a brilliant futurejoekimdds has a brilliant futurejoekimdds has a brilliant futurejoekimdds has a brilliant futurejoekimdds has a brilliant futurejoekimdds has a brilliant future
rejex

i've been detailing my car every 3 months with claying, polishing, and rejex...all with a da orbital...but i've notice that nobody really uses rejex...i've been playing around with zymol, autogylm hd wax,rejex, etc...all with good results but was wondering it there's a consenus as to what gives the most consistent results...please give your input...thank you

Old 01-11-2012, 01:33 AM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
I've only used Rejex once on a set of wheels. Think most don't use it on paint as it doesn't leave a great finish.
And FWIW, unless you wash your car with rocks, don't clay/polish your car every three months or you'll be through the clear coat before you can say "Oh $hit".

Old 01-11-2012, 11:47 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
slik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura about
+1: "...don't clay/polish your car every three months or you'll be through the clear coat before you can say "Oh $hit"."

If you're going to try different products for the final finish, I'd recommend taking all the old stuff off first with alcohol or one of the paint-prep sprays.