Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

BMW 750Li Two Step Correction

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2011, 03:36 PM
TS Detailing Sponsor | California
Auto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant future
BMW 750Li Two Step Correction

Just completed job, when my customer with the Turbo picked up his car he left his wife"s BMW for me to do. The car had usual "Family duty patina" so I fixed all the issues for her car.

Interior was the focus here as it needed deep cleaning.

Well the trunk can hold quite a bit in this sedan.........................

Undetermined spillage.

Steam cleaned.

Trunk dialed in.

Someone likes M&M's lol.

50/50 of seat cleaning.

Kick marks on threshold.

Removed.

Dirty mat.

During cleaning.

All clean.

Interior dialed in.

Emphasis was on interior, but a good 90% correction was achevied.

100% correction was needed on gloss black "B" pillars though.

Infratech pics as I would not get sun pics due to late pic up and I like to deliver the car on the lift rack under the bright lighting in the shop.

Old 09-03-2011, 03:37 PM
TS Detailing Sponsor | California
Auto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant future

Old 09-08-2011, 09:16 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
it looks good as always. I think white cars are hard to work on as they show everything and also the reflection you can't show like dark colors.

A+ job.