Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

HACKED Aston Martin DBS Correction

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2011, 06:24 PM
TS Detailing Sponsor | California
Lucci Elite Detail is on a distinguished roadLucci Elite Detail is on a distinguished roadLucci Elite Detail is on a distinguished roadLucci Elite Detail is on a distinguished roadLucci Elite Detail is on a distinguished roadLucci Elite Detail is on a distinguished road
HACKED Aston Martin DBS Correction

This Aston Martin DBS was booked through another forum I sponsor. I recieved an inquiry about my pricing for paint correction, we locked in a date after a few weeks, after speaking with the client when I got there he wasn't pleased at all with the condition his car was in. When he purchased his DBS another detailer performed a "paint correction", after putting the LED on it I was blown away! There were holograms all through the top half of the car, however from the door handle down no correction or even an attempt to fix the issues were made. Because every factory sand scratch, Deep scratch, or any other problems were still on the car, in my opinion work like that should not be carried out on a car of that caliber or for that matter any kind of car no matter the price. We started the DBS at 8:30 in the morning and finished at about 11:00 pm, this was the fourth all nighter we have pulled in a row. But we are very pleased to say the car came out 100% and the customer was blown away at what a true correction should look like, I look forward to doing more work for him in the future. Enjoy the photos.

Wash Process

The DAMAGE

Engine After

After Correction Shots

Old 09-01-2011, 06:25 PM
Lucci Elite Detail is on a distinguished roadLucci Elite Detail is on a distinguished roadLucci Elite Detail is on a distinguished roadLucci Elite Detail is on a distinguished roadLucci Elite Detail is on a distinguished roadLucci Elite Detail is on a distinguished road

After Shots/ Reflections * No sun due to it being almost midnight *

Old 09-01-2011, 06:26 PM

Time Finished