Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Clear Bra paint protection in Los Angeles

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2008, 10:25 PM
Teamspeed Member
EliteOne9002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Nfr you might want to contact tecknik1 in nyc try there website www.tecknick1.com

Old 07-29-2008, 11:53 PM
Teamspeed Member
trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by dphouse
Can anyone recommend an installer in the Los Angeles area? I live in Woodland Hills which is located in the San Fernando Valley. I am looking to have Venture Shield installed on my fiance's car. Thank you for your help guys.
i had my car done by Envisage Design Labs. they used to be in Torrance, but the owner lives in canoga park and was able to do it there. he is top notch and has done lots of high end cars. if you are interested, i can dig out his number for you.

Old 08-02-2008, 01:45 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
jimgt3 is an unknown quantity at this point
my friend had his Porsche aftermarket front nose done by one of the owners of visage and it came out pretty bad. He did get a refund though and everything was taken off. Ended up using premiere when they made one of their road tours to Socal and very happy with the outcome.

Old 08-06-2008, 10:50 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Premier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks again to all with the high notes for our company. We are currently planning another Socal trip between Sept 21-24. For those interested in being added to the list, please contact us at 510-623-1308 or by email - sales@premiermobilegroup.com

Old 08-07-2008, 04:21 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Paisley is an unknown quantity at this point
I would talk to Star Shield Armor in Irwindale. They have just sealed the deal to be the exlusive distributor of the 3M clear film products in ALL of southern California.

Old 11-08-2008, 10:58 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Premier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond repute
Our company will be setting up a permanent location in the heart of Orange County in early 2009. Our final Tour for 2008, would be between Nov 16-19. For those interested please contact David at 510-623-1308.

Old 11-11-2008, 07:08 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
jimgt3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Premier Protective Films
Our company will be setting up a permanent location in the heart of Orange County in early 2009. Our final Tour for 2008, would be between Nov 16-19. For those interested please contact David at 510-623-1308.
May be a tad early, but my whole hearted congratulations on the expansion Sam. You guys have surely set the bar for all others to follow within your industry. Good luck and keep up the great work!

Old 11-18-2008, 01:39 AM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by trovan
i had my car done by Envisage Design Labs. they used to be in Torrance, but the owner lives in canoga park and was able to do it there. he is top notch and has done lots of high end cars. if you are interested, i can dig out his number for you.
My Turbo was done by Envisage in Torrance. I don't know what happened to their website, but what used to be there is not there any more.

My GT2 was done by Premier, and if I had to compare, here's the comparison.

I was happy with Envisage (circa 2003), but I am totally impressed by Permier.

Having had a 4th car now covered with clearbra by three different vendors, I would say that I would only trust Permier and Envisage (circa 2003) with execto knife. The others are simply not skillful enough to not cut into the paint on the car.

Old 01-27-2009, 11:21 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
No one better then Premier, no one

Old 01-27-2009, 12:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
orlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond repute
Guys,

They are coming to wrap my GT-R and do touch up on my Turbo tomorrow.

I will give a very frank and candid review. (The guys who did my Turbo had to have been on crack.)

Quick Reply: Clear Bra paint protection in Los Angeles