Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

2011 Aston Martin Carbon Black Edition DB9

Old 07-22-2011, 11:28 AM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
Some very professional responses in this thread.

Old 07-22-2011, 11:37 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Richie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by aowheels View Post
The detailing society around the world is very supportive of one another, and the products and distributors. It is upsetting that this great detail turned into this
Brian, you are already on thin ice over here with your antics where both Bob and myslef had to clip you for posting your non sponsor contact info twice.

My advice to you is...tread lightly or your time on TS will be short lived.

Old 07-22-2011, 11:42 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Matt(in MA) is an unknown quantity at this point
Man you've got some real issues. For such a “Business Man” you don't demonstrate any business acumen. From your childish rant I can visualize you stomping your feet, thumb in your mouth, whining that the world doesn’t treat you fair… grow up and act like a “business owner” instead of pretending to be one.

Old 07-22-2011, 12:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Richie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Matt(in MA) View Post
Man you've got some real issues. For such a “Business Man” you don't demonstrate any business acumen. From your childish rant I can visualize you stomping your feet, thumb in your mouth, whining that the world doesn’t treat you fair… grow up and act like a “business owner” instead of pretending to be one.

So let me get this straight, you come in here whinhg that I will not share my products and processes that have taken years to perfect and I have issues?

If you want to know how to do it then learn on your own like I did by trial and error instead of using the EASY button.

You can't learn this stuff by osmosis, you actually need to apply skill and knowledge.

Old 07-22-2011, 12:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond repute
Nobody has asked you for any of your processes, and we get that you and the OP don't want to share the products used either.

Let's move on.

Old 07-22-2011, 01:19 PM
TS Detailing Sponsor | California
Auto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant future
Here is what I find interesting, what companies mostly share how they do what they do for no charge?, does Coca-Cola send over e-mails to Pepsi telling them "How to do it". Where this misguided thought process comes from is baffling.

The internet is full of information, use some initiative and learn or how I had to do it before "The internet" thru trial and error and being proactive. The complaining about not "Sharing with the community" is hogwash, as where is it my duty to help others correct a finish or interior of a vehicle they are working on?.

If everyone wants to "Move on"..............do not ask for the easy way out ....figure it out like everyone has to do in the "Real world".

Old 07-22-2011, 10:37 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
You guys a faking funny. See you next thread. Off topic gangsta out

Old 08-02-2011, 11:39 AM
Auto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Lucci Elite Detail View Post
As far as the GI class goes I recall you went to the same one thats neither here nor there as I don't use gloss it anymore.

I didn't ask Bob for a how to do it video step by step play, or the technique he used simply just a product. As he called you for special tips or tricks working with an Aston Martin. Just as Brian in dallas called me about what I used on a 458 being that he hadn't worked on one yet. If you can honestly say you have never talked to anyone about using or trying a new product then props to you. I'm not going to go into detail about how you view my work because I could honestly careless about your opinion or you in general, as I'm not selling my work to you but the customer.

Money I can assure you is not an issue nor will it ever be.

If you have anything else to say you can PM me or give me a call 949-436-0837 at anytime.

Jimmy it was great to clear the air about the "GI" debacle and talk shop, good thing you were able to get away from the "Blackhole" of the "Chord"........lol.

Old 08-02-2011, 12:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
The fact of the matter is that whether it was originally a stupid question to ask for a method or product, a simple no or no response at all would have sufficed. Richie, you are coming off as extremely unprofessional to people reading the forum who may not know you (like me). I understand that this is between the detailers here but looking more professional is just some advice. Even Auto Concierge's answer was more professional than directly insulting another member or for that matter business on this forum.

Old 08-02-2011, 10:15 PM
Lucci Elite Detail is on a distinguished roadLucci Elite Detail is on a distinguished roadLucci Elite Detail is on a distinguished roadLucci Elite Detail is on a distinguished roadLucci Elite Detail is on a distinguished roadLucci Elite Detail is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Auto Concierge View Post
Jimmy it was great to clear the air about the "GI" debacle and talk shop, good thing you were able to get away from the "Blackhole" of the "Chord"........lol.
It was great talking to you as well, and yes I'm thrilled to finally be away from all that. As you stated earlier "I was just a soldier caught behind enemy lines". I'll be giving you a shout soon! Got some more news lol!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2011 Aston Martin Carbon Black Edition DB9

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.