Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Swissvax Maintenance: DINAN E93 M3

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2011, 10:26 PM
Teamspeed Member
ScheerSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeScheerSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeScheerSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeScheerSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeScheerSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeScheerSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeScheerSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeScheerSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeScheerSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeScheerSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeScheerSpeed has a reputation beyond repute
Swissvax Maintenance: DINAN E93 M3

I've detailed this car in the past, and it was due for another maintenance job. I thought it was worthy of another write-up since the car has come a long way since it's last detail.

About 3 months had passed since this car was last waxed with Swissvax Blau-Weiss, and it was due for another coat and another interior detailing.

Here's how it looked before

There was a large scratch along the edge of the right rear wheel well. I applied touch-up paint, however I didn't polish it since I am going to be polishing the entire car in two months after all the modifications are complete.

Old 06-01-2011, 11:03 PM
Teamspeed Member
ScheerSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeScheerSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeScheerSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeScheerSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeScheerSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeScheerSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeScheerSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeScheerSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeScheerSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeScheerSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeScheerSpeed has a reputation beyond repute
And after

Here's how the scratch came out after touch-up

That's all for that one,

Thanks For Looking!
Dom