Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Glistening Perfection Wheel Care Promotion

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 05:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Glistening Perfection Wheel Care Promotion

Package 1: Basic Kit

A simple kit for those that don’t usually clean their wheels with a designated wheel cleaner. Zymöl’s Wheel Cleaner is a safe and natural alternative to caustic wheel cleaners. pH balanced and ready to use gel-based formula gently lift the brake dust and cleans even the most sensitive aluminum, magnesium, and chrome wheel finishes; excellent for HRE wheels. The 100% Horse Hair Wheel Brush from Zymöl is imported from Belgium. Manufactured without a metal ferrule, this brush is designed to deep clean and is guaranteed to never scratch or mar the delicate finish of your wheels or any polished brightwork. Protective Zymöl Wheel Wax Coat is designed to help protect today's sensitive wheel finishes between cleanings. After cleaning with Zymöl Wheel Cleaner, just spray your wheels with this easy-to-use formula. Your wheel investment will be protected from road dirt and corrosion. Finally, a brush that saves your knuckles from getting into those hard-to-reach nooks inside the wheels. This is the safest and most gentle brush on the market designed to clean inside wheels. Every surface of the brush is protected and will not scratch or hurt the wheels. The added assurance of having a rubber tip ensures against accidental scraping of the wheels while entering the inside of the wheel spoke.

Zymöl Wheel Cleaner $21.00
Zymöl Wheel Brush $9.00
Zymöl Wheel Coat $15.00
EZ-Detail Spoke Wheel Brush $19.95
Less Promotion 10% ($6.50)

Total $58.45

Package 2: Daily Driver Kit

In addition to the above Package 1, the Daily Driver Kit includes P21S Wheel Cleaner from Germany. This safe and effective cleaner is great for the deep-cleaning of the wheels once a month. P21S Wheel Cleaner is pH balanced and safe for all wheel types. Meguiar’s All-Season Tire Dressing is their premium product line. Developed for professionals, this tire conditioner will impart a clean and shiny look to the tires. Its protection and look lasts for weeks.

Zymöl Wheel Brush $9.00
Zymöl Wheel Coat $15.00
P21S Wheel Cleaner Kit 500mL $15.95
Meguiar’s All-Season Tire Dressing 32oz $14.99
Zymöl Wax Applicators (Used w/ tire conditioner) $6.00

Less Promotion 10% ($10.19)

Total $91.70

Package 3: Concours Kit

A complete wheel care kit from cleaning to protecting. In addition to Package 1, this kit includes the P21S wheel cleaner. Zymöl Tyre Preserve is a new waterless natural cleaner and conditioner for automotive rubber. Water, formaldehyde and silicone are the enemy of tires. Water washes away the natural oils in rubber that keep it elastic. Formaldehyde dissolves rubber on contact and silicone penetrates rubber breaking down both natural and synthetic compounds. Zymöl Tyre Preserve cleans, penetrates, rejuvenates and protects against drying and ultraviolet rays while enhancing colour and leaving a subtle natural glow. It is also possible to apply Zymol Tyre Preserve to all external Vinyl & Plastics i.e. bumpers, spoilers, rubber trim. To further clean and protect the wheels, Sonus Extra Fine Clay and RejEx Polymer sealant are an excellent combination. While the clay safely and gently removes embedded brake dust, oxidation, road tar, etc., RejEx follows the claying process as a shield against further damage from the wear-and-tear associated with high-end luxury and exotic brake systems.

Zymöl Wheel Brush $9.00
P21S Wheel Cleaner Kit 500mL $15.95
Zymöl Tyre $28.00
Zymöl Wax Applicators (Used w/ tire conditioner) $6.00
RejEx Polymer Protectant $19.95
Sonus Extra Fine Clay Kit $12.99
einszett Vinyl Rubber Care $13.95
Microfiber Towels $5.00

Less Promotion 15% ($22.77)

Total $129.02

OFFER ENDS 5-10-08

Last edited by MoeMistry; 05-05-2008 at 06:00 PM.
Old 05-08-2008, 04:07 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Only a few days left.....

Old 05-08-2008, 04:15 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
The photo shows the Meguiar's All Season Dressing and zymol Wheel Coat. They DO NOT come with the kit since RejEx and zymol Tyre take their place. It's in the itemized list. Sorry for the confusion...

Old 05-08-2008, 08:34 PM
Teamspeed Member
EliteOne9002 is an unknown quantity at this point
what's new with autoglym? what are you views on Zymol compared to Autoglym

Old 05-09-2008, 04:37 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
M3_GT is an unknown quantity at this point
P21S wheel cleaner is it the normal version or gel one?

Old 05-09-2008, 09:01 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by M3_GT
P21S wheel cleaner is it the normal version or gel one?
Normal.

Old 05-09-2008, 09:05 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by EliteOne9002
what's new with autoglym? what are you views on Zymol compared to Autoglym
Autoglym is an excellent line coming out of england. I like their glass polish and thier interior cleaner. As far as wax goes, radiant wax dusts too much for me. It's in a whole other category than zymol. Autoglym is in the prosumer category like einszett, klasse, zaino, p21s, etc. zymol is in the high-end tier. None of zymol's waxes leave any white powdery residue or discolor trim, autoglym will do that. The longevity of zymol can vary by wax, but will last many months compared to weeks with autoglym. Autoglym does have some other products like their carnauba liquid that can be applies over the radiant wax for greater protection. All in all, one of the better product lines out there.

Old 05-09-2008, 09:23 PM
Teamspeed Member
EliteOne9002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey thanks for your reply, i'm giving you much respect for that bit of info now if you dont mind me answering you this question, how good is the zymol product that cost almost 2K or more how's the clarity?the longevity? I've tried auto-brill before have you and what are your takes on that please

Old 05-11-2008, 11:50 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by EliteOne9002
Hey thanks for your reply, i'm giving you much respect for that bit of info now if you dont mind me answering you this question, how good is the zymol product that cost almost 2K or more how's the clarity?the longevity? I've tried auto-brill before have you and what are your takes on that please
I assume you're talking about Zymol Vintage Estate Glaze. I have tried many waxes such as Autoglym, Meguiar's, P21S, einszett, RejeX, Eagle 1, Mothers, and more. The only wax so far that gives me the "look" I'm after is zymol. The look I'm after is hard to explain unless you see it in person. It's a "glow" that can only be described as when you see a scene in the movies where the shot is a fantasy or a dream. Things just have a soft hue and the sun is glowing on everything. OK, don't laugh, I'm not nuts, I just know what I want.

Further, there is A LOT of depth, clarity, distinction of image, jetness of colour. Vintage is like no other wax. It is fun to work with, the result gets better and takes on a whole new look after the third layer.

What I like about zymol waxes is that it's more than just slapping on a layer of something. You're having a more sensual experience and the smells, touch, sounds, only heighten the detailing experience. What other wax have you tried smells sweet like honeydew and vanilla; you wine aficionados would know it right away. And it's not a chemical smell, it really has a natural scent to it.

I've sold a few jar of it and those that buy it aren't just buying it for the wax. Any intelligent person knows that it's not the product itself that's expensive, it's the whole package. The wax obviously has to be worth it to spend that kind of money, but it's the presentation, the unique factor, the conversations it begins with friends, and much more. It's a great value since you'll never buy another wax again since Vintage is lifetime refillable.

I hope I answered your question well. And I'm not familiar with auto-brill. There many many, did I mention MANY, waxes at your disposal. Just choose the one that achieves the look YOU are after. Don't go by what I say or what you read on boards or a brochure, if you find a car that just makes you say WOW, find out what was done and do the same. I'm just here to guide you and give you your options, you ultimately make the intelligent choice after the facts.