Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

So I polished my black fridge....

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2011, 04:31 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
So I polished my black fridge....

A few weeks back it was cold and I got the itch to get the polishers out. It's been a LOOOOONNNNG cold winter here in Indiana and I am dying to get back into detailing for the season. We have a black fridge that has been bugging me for a few years now, so.....

Yeah, my wife made fun of me for doing it, too...

Before, scratched and scuffed from 6 year olds and magnets, etc. In the direct sunlight it was quite bad.

I started out with a yellow bad and Evolution Cut, but the fridge shell was quite hard. I think it was either powder coated or hard plastic. That combo did nothing. So I moved up to an orange Griots pad and Extreme Cut with my Griot's DA. I'm not using one of Rich's pads on my kitchen! It took awhile and took several passes, but the result was quite good.

My wife didn't think anything was going to happen, but I got the last laugh on this one. Mission Accomplished.

The pads were trashed, and it felt like plastic coming out when I washed them.

Hopefully soon it warms up enough to be outside. For now appliances will have to do.

Old 03-13-2011, 04:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!

Not laughing at you Damon - but this could be the most "Car Guy" thing i have seen in a long time. Freakin AWESOME that you polished your fridge. Barry Meguire needs to know about this because you are Car Crazy

Old 03-13-2011, 04:35 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Damon@tirerack
Yeah, my wife made fun of me for doing it, too...
Because its a fridge...lol

...all joking aside...that some day and night difference...who knew!

Old 03-13-2011, 05:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
lolololol, i did that with the kitchen cabinets now put your rims in the dishwasher to drive the misses 100% crazy..

Old 03-13-2011, 08:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
djantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond repute
i need a dent pro on my SS frig

Old 03-13-2011, 09:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute

Old 03-13-2011, 09:38 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
classic!

Old 03-13-2011, 09:44 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Now wrap it and you're done.

Old 03-15-2011, 02:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
slik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura about
Worst case of cabin fever that I have ever seen.

Just put on a coat of your favorite LSP and a tag that says "happy anniversary".

Old 03-15-2011, 02:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
but this could be the most "Car Guy" thing i have seen in a long time. Freakin AWESOME that you polished your fridge.

Quick Reply: So I polished my black fridge....