Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Premier Signature Wrap on Black GT3 with Photos

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2008, 01:18 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
chardonet has a spectacular aura aboutchardonet has a spectacular aura aboutchardonet has a spectacular aura aboutchardonet has a spectacular aura aboutchardonet has a spectacular aura aboutchardonet has a spectacular aura aboutchardonet has a spectacular aura aboutchardonet has a spectacular aura aboutchardonet has a spectacular aura aboutchardonet has a spectacular aura aboutchardonet has a spectacular aura about
Premier Signature Wrap on Black GT3 with Photos

Here are some photos of my 08 GT3 done by Premier. Please refer to my initial post:

https://teamspeed.com/forums/paint-p...black-gt3.html

As noted, this is a full wrap, plus special request to have the wing and rear brake light area done. With the signature wrap, the entire rear panel from the A pillar and rocker panel back to the rear bumper is one piece!

Forgot to mention: Moe Mistry of Glistening Perfection (board sponsor here) did the new car detail before the wrap went on:

https://teamspeed.com/forums/detaili...chardonet.html

These photos do not do justice to the Premier work. You must see it in person to appreciate the details.

I think I got the very finest guys in their respective fields to do my car. Could not be happier!!

Attached Images          

Last edited by chardonet; 04-23-2008 at 01:27 PM.
Old 04-23-2008, 01:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
nicely done!

Old 04-23-2008, 01:45 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
That's unreal, perfection

Old 05-30-2008, 11:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
littlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond repute
car looks sick!

Old 05-31-2008, 01:04 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Scott W is an unknown quantity at this point
Such a good job, can hardly see it! Can the front bar wrap be easily replaced it it gets stone chips etc?

Old 05-31-2008, 01:06 AM
Teamspeed's Official Shaikh
CondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond repute
WoW

Old 06-01-2008, 11:44 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
chardonet has a spectacular aura aboutchardonet has a spectacular aura aboutchardonet has a spectacular aura aboutchardonet has a spectacular aura aboutchardonet has a spectacular aura aboutchardonet has a spectacular aura aboutchardonet has a spectacular aura aboutchardonet has a spectacular aura aboutchardonet has a spectacular aura aboutchardonet has a spectacular aura aboutchardonet has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Scott W
Such a good job, can hardly see it! Can the front bar wrap be easily replaced it it gets stone chips etc?
No, if it gets dinged up enough, I will have to replace the whole front bumper and trunk lid wrap. However, it is holding up very well to Southern CA freeway driving so far.

Old 06-02-2008, 05:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
daedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond repute
How does the wrap hold up to streaking, smearing and appearing hazy with the black paint? I've always wondered how it looks after the initial application when its all still clean and hasn't been washed a couple times?

I've heard it isn't an issue but the idea of getting a can of Plexus to detail my car is a gut wrenching idea at this point. What are your thoughts?

Install and Moe's work look outstanding BTW!

Old 06-03-2008, 03:39 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ELMEL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ELMEL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ELMEL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ELMEL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ELMEL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ELMEL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ELMEL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ELMEL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ELMEL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ELMEL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ELMEL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by daedalus
How does the wrap hold up to streaking, smearing and appearing hazy with the black paint? I've always wondered how it looks after the initial application when its all still clean and hasn't been washed a couple times?

I've heard it isn't an issue but the idea of getting a can of Plexus to detail my car is a gut wrenching idea at this point. What are your thoughts?

Install and Moe's work look outstanding BTW!
For most minor scratches (even the ones the car wash makes), just leave the car in the sun and watch them disappear. For more stubborn scratches, bug guts, and bird poo, clean the dirt off, then use a heat gun on the residue and watch it disappear.

I use Honda Spray Cleaner on my film (with microfiber of course). The stuff is awesome and was designed for use on plastics.

Old 06-03-2008, 11:37 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
+1 for above.

No appearance of haziness or streaking yet. I used Rejex on the film (per Premier), and looks good. You won't get that deep shine like you do with wax, but I knew this, so a compromise.

When I wash the car, I use the CR Spotless water de-ionizer system, lambs wool mitt, and Air Max blower to keep the touches to a minimum. Also use the zymol wool duster to take dust off after drives. The air inlet area above the hood is not wrapped, and this gives me an idea on how both filmed and non-filmed areas are holding up to micro-swirling. The film is holding up well, and no micro-scratches yet. I wash the car at least 2x/month. Hope this helps.

Last edited by chardonet; 06-03-2008 at 11:43 AM.

Quick Reply: Premier Signature Wrap on Black GT3 with Photos