Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

For all the Detailers in NY/NJ!!!!! Important!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2010, 10:12 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond repute
For all the Detailers in NY/NJ!!!!! Important!!!!

Inside Scoop!! Mercedes Of Manhattan just fired their Detailing Company(I know this cos my car was to get a comp detail today but not anymore) So that leaves an open window of opportunity!!! I immediately thought of all our Great Detailers at TS and figured someone might want to get in there! Ex: Phil or Smoke etc... I am friends with the head of aftermarket sales and can get you guys an intro if you want it, get on this quick guys, good luck!

Old 10-01-2010, 11:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
We have bought a few cars from one of the salesmen there, Kevin Fox, great guy... I may get in touch with him see if I can do something up there.