Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Los Gatos Car Show

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2010, 10:14 AM
TS Detailing Sponsor | California
Auto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant future
Los Gatos Car Show

Did a quicky detail on two GT3RS's that I maintain often, and we went to this nice informal car show yesterday. The weather was really HOT for this time of year 95+ but by the evening it was "golden".

Here is the "Sharkwerks" fleet, the white car is a 996 GT3 that they completed a 3.9 litre build on recently and after riding around yesterday with Alex I say it has more torque but not as much top end as thier 997 GT3RS(Kermit), as Alex blipped the throttle as we were driving I hit my head pretty hard on the seat(lol) a couple of times and was wishing for a air sickness bag........ people on the freeway around us were shocked at the "Cup car sound" and if you are into this kind of car(like me:claping this is as good as it gets, look for a major correction on this car coming up.

Very well known on the forums Porsche GT3RS(2010 model) that belongs to Fred C.

BAD A** 427 numbers matching tightness......

Another fine example of American Muscle done right "With the tightness" this guy was a friend of Alex and spent mucho bucks and time getting this beast built, I was VERY impressed with this car.

Alex and the lucky owner.

Holy Sh**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FLAWLESS PAINT!

Kevin and his wife with his Shelby(as Performance Art closed he has "vacation time" now lol) this was a car the "Bing" helped me with last time he was out here.

Sharkwerks recived a award for best tuner car in the show.

Alex & "Uber Tech" James recieving the award.

Fred got an award as well for his car.

Clean Mercedes McLaren SLR.

Old 09-26-2010, 11:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for sharing Bob, I was bummed I couldn't make it out.

Old 09-26-2010, 11:29 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Great post Bob, featured it on the TS facebook page for u!

Old 09-26-2010, 12:31 PM
Former Sponsor
sharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond repute
Once again Bob brings it home So good to see you yesterday and gla you had fun too. It still boggles my my mind that the car can look good enough to win a show some 3 years on and many crazy adventures later. You make it look supah clean as nobody else can Lucky for us guys you're in our back yard!