Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Blue Painter's Tape?

Old 07-21-2010, 11:27 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond repute
I am lmao just picturing this, and Ive seen my share of goofy things in the Middle East :-)

Good time to stop, grab the wash mitts and wash the car, and re-apply when it stops raining.

Old 07-21-2010, 11:35 AM
Teamspeed Member
Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by GrayTT View Post
When the stuff hardens it will protect the car from bugs and small stones… just like painter tape. Only it is easier to put on, take off, and does not start to fly of at speed, oh wait Alex is in a Crossfire so the speed thing is not important

Oh and Clever, sorry about dropping the ball with regards to Bahrain... things got ugly and work was really demanding
No worries mate, maybe we can still figure out a trip for the future when things aren't so hectic! Pretty hectic on my side too ATM!

Old 07-21-2010, 02:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla View Post

Yeah, driving across the midwest, rain at some point in nearly certain.
I say soap it up!!!!!
Imagine the excellent photos you will get if it rains

Old 07-21-2010, 02:21 PM
Because I said so.
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
There's this RoadWrap stuff you can buy for $30

https://buyroadwrap.infusionsoft.com...&i=2&navicat=2

Old 07-21-2010, 02:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I say soap it up!!!!!
Imagine the excellent photos you will get if it rains
But it's hard to write "tits or bust" in soap.

And I'd rather take pics of bare breasts than a soapy car. Just sayin'.

Old 07-21-2010, 02:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla View Post
But it's hard to write "tits or bust" in soap.

And I'd rather take pics of bare breasts than a soapy car. Just sayin'.
Soap it up and they will come!!!

Old 07-21-2010, 03:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I like the way you think, Hani.

Old 07-21-2010, 05:18 PM
Teamspeed Member
Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Soap it up and they will come!!!

They are dirty... they need to be washed... by me... Hani, Alex - you guys can help... and film!!!

Old 07-21-2010, 06:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
OK, so I've got some clear vinyl material I can use as a clear bra for the front of my car. The other option I just came up with would be to wrap the car in blue painter's tape, then make an orange stripe down the middle and go for the Gulf-liveried look I've always thought was awesome.

Thoughts? Should I keep it stealthy and stock looking or go for something wild and disposable that I've always wanted to try?

Old 07-21-2010, 09:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Quick rendering I whipped up of what I had in mind if I go down the painter's tape route:

Last edited by Alzilla; 07-21-2010 at 10:01 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Blue Painter's Tape?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.