Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Hello TS Forums from Adam's Polishes!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2010, 06:00 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
DylanAdams is a name known to allDylanAdams is a name known to allDylanAdams is a name known to allDylanAdams is a name known to allDylanAdams is a name known to allDylanAdams is a name known to allDylanAdams is a name known to allDylanAdams is a name known to allDylanAdams is a name known to allDylanAdams is a name known to allDylanAdams is a name known to all
Hello TS Forums from Adam's Polishes!!

Just wanted to take a moment to make a formal introduction, I've lurked here for some time, but we just recently jumped on board as a sponsor.

We're proud to be a part of the community over here at TeamSpeed.com and will be running promotions, contests, sales, and other stuff related to detailing and detailing products.

Really looking forward to being a part of the forum and getting to know some of you guys here.

Old 07-15-2010, 08:27 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
OFFRAILS is an unknown quantity at this point
Dylan
I have been wanting to try the Super VRT. Is that available by the gallon? I do not see that on your site. Also, do any stores sell Adams or is it only on line?
Thanks, Rich

Old 07-15-2010, 09:42 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
DylanAdams is a name known to allDylanAdams is a name known to allDylanAdams is a name known to allDylanAdams is a name known to allDylanAdams is a name known to allDylanAdams is a name known to allDylanAdams is a name known to allDylanAdams is a name known to allDylanAdams is a name known to allDylanAdams is a name known to allDylanAdams is a name known to all
Gallons of the Super VRT should be available soon... we've been waiting on our label printer to complete the new layout. In the meantime (and if you don't mind old labels) you can call in an order, we'll work something out on the price. Feel free to hit my extension directly 866-965-0400 option 3 for the directory.

As for retail sales in stores, we don't (on purpose) but there are a number of independent dealers and car dealerships who stock our products all over the country. If you're looking for them locally let me know what area you're in and I'll see what I can come up with.

Old 07-15-2010, 10:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Phil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond repute
welcome

Old 07-16-2010, 12:24 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Big Welcome and thank you for joining the TEAM Officially!

Old 07-16-2010, 01:30 AM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the TEAM!

Old 07-16-2010, 03:47 AM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
How does the Adam's detail spray compare to the Meg's quick detailer?

And if you order More than 1 gallon of the detail spray, say 4-6 gallons, would you get a better deal? Or do they all remain the same price?

Thanks!

Old 07-16-2010, 05:07 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by sean73T
How does the Adam's detail spray compare to the Meg's quick detailer?

And if you order More than 1 gallon of the detail spray, say 4-6 gallons, would you get a better deal? Or do they all remain the same price?

Thanks!
Well b/c my opinion would be construed as biased since I work for one of the 2 companies I'd suggest ordering a sample, or 16oz bottle... we offer a 110% money back guarantee on everything we sell. If it doesn't knock your socks off then contact us, we'll refund the purchase price, plus 10% and even cover the shipping. If you like it then let me know and we can work out a deal on gallons... we also have a 5 gallon size that added up basically makes it 1 gallon free. Just comes down to what you need and how often you'd be ordering.

If you want to talk more about bulk pricing feel free to email me:

Dylan@AdamsPolishes.com

Old 07-18-2010, 05:46 AM
Banned
TOGWT is an unknown quantity at this point
Good to see you here Dylan

Old 07-19-2010, 10:01 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Tommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to TS! I gotta see what new stuff you guys have out