Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Lotus Exige Scura #27 of 35...

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2010, 09:01 AM
TS Detailing Sponsor | California
Auto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant future
Great tape up job Jesse, I almost feel like I could learn Hungarian by reading the newspaper clippings.........(like people who learn english in the USA by watching TV LOL).

Who knew Armour All had a use, car looks great!!.

Old 07-09-2010, 09:23 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Striker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond repute
amazing joooooooooob!!!

Old 07-10-2010, 01:47 PM
Teamspeed Member
Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Auto Concierge
Great tape up job Jesse, I almost feel like I could learn Hungarian by reading the newspaper clippings.........(like people who learn english in the USA by watching TV LOL).

Who knew Armour All had a use, car looks great!!.
Thank Bob! You'd be surprised at the number of people here who have learned English from cartoon Network . I'll be canning the Armor All soon... we're ordering a couple pints of Scura paint next week because he had a little scuff-up so after the repaint we'll be painting a couple of scrap panels to test for color changes when I apply my nano sealant.

Originally Posted by Striker
amazing joooooooooob!!!
Thank you Striker !

Old 07-13-2010, 02:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
X2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Clever Nickname

This is some kind of oil pump for the car... O_o
You're half right, it's a product to make sure oil pressure stays even at all times during a track outing. Prevents the loss of oil pressure, and we all know what a loss of oil pressure means.

Old 07-14-2010, 03:27 AM
Teamspeed Member
Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by X2daC
You're half right, it's a product to make sure oil pressure stays even at all times during a track outing. Prevents the loss of oil pressure, and we all know what a loss of oil pressure means.
Cheers! So what's the other "half" of it?

Old 07-14-2010, 08:17 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Richie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud of
Great work Jesse.

The canister in the rear compartment is an ACCUSUMP. It's an oil reserve tank used in road/drag racing applications. At start up it will pre-oil the engine and during hard acceleration or cornering it will discharge oil to the engine to help equalize and maintain oil pressure in these situations.