Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Sully's Detailing: 2006 M3

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2010, 11:23 PM
Teamspeed Member
Sully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to all
Sully's Detailing: 2006 M3

I got a call from this client about a week ago. He just bought the car to replace his 2002 silver M3. He told me the car was in poor condition and wanted to get it looking new again. When I arrived it was over cast so the paint didn't look to bad. After I washed and clayed the vehicle I pulled it into the garage and hit the paint with the Brickman, man was I wrong. The Carbon Black Metallic paint looked flat as could be and was filled with swirls.

Wash:
Cobra Micro Fiber Mitt
Pinnacle Bug Sponge
2 Bucket Method
Meguiar’s Shampoo Plus

Wheels:
1'' Lug Brush
Daytona Speed Brush
Long Handle Green Brush
DP Gel Wheel Cleaner

Clay:
DP Clay
DP Clay Lube

Tires:
Meguiars APC+ 4:1
Meguiars Hyper Dressing 2:1

Exhaust Tips:
P21S Polishing Soap
#0000 Steel wool

Correction:
M105 via GG DA and Cyan Hydro Pads
Wolfgang Finishing Glaze via GG DA and White Compressor Pad

LSP:
Dodo Juice Blue Velvet PRO

It was very hard to get good pictures with my point in shoot I left my SLR at home
Before:

During:

After:

South Florida Detailing

Old 05-03-2010, 03:26 AM
SAB
Teamspeed Pro
SAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond repute
Nice work. That came out perfect.

Old 05-03-2010, 06:40 AM
Teamspeed Member
Sully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to all
Thank You

Old 05-03-2010, 07:20 AM
Teamspeed Member
Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
What a crystal shine...excellent job!

Old 05-12-2010, 11:38 PM
Teamspeed Member
Thanks alot