Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Detailer's Domain: Audi RS4 - Lusso Oro

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2010, 05:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by X2daC
Is that how the Lusso Oro comes Phil? You have to rub it on to the PC?

Any other information on it?
No lusso comes in a typical wax jar, you can apply it with a regular applicator as most people do or by machine as they did. Lusso is a really underrated wax and brand in general, their Auto Bathe is the only shampoo I will use on my car!

Old 04-11-2010, 09:19 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
Very rarely do detailers/detailing sponsors post their work on the interior of the car. Thanks for posting, Love the effort you put into it both inside and out.

Old 04-11-2010, 10:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
X2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Smoke
No lusso comes in a typical wax jar, you can apply it with a regular applicator as most people do or by machine as they did. Lusso is a really underrated wax and brand in general, their Auto Bathe is the only shampoo I will use on my car!
I know that, but I was just surprised he was able to pull it out of the jar like that and rub it into the pad.

Old 04-12-2010, 09:58 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Wow Phil! Great work man!

Old 04-13-2010, 04:04 PM
Teamspeed Member
Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by X2daC
I know that, but I was just surprised he was able to pull it out of the jar like that and rub it into the pad.
If that's the same wax that Phil sent me some months back to test, it's as hard as a rock (packed full of nuba) so it's much easier to apply it like they did here. Leaves an awesome finish too, as seen!

Old 04-13-2010, 08:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Phil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond repute
its the regular oro we will continue to work on the new stuff in the winter months.