Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Ferrari F430, Scuderia, California, F355, 599GTB, 360 CS, and a Lambo Gallardo

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2010, 12:48 AM
TS Detailing Sponsor | California
Auto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant future
I have commented on these cars at other places Todd, but HOLY BEEP...................... just outstanding!!!!!!! great camera + correction= WIN

Old 03-24-2010, 12:54 AM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing work. You are certainly worthy of working on such fine automobiles.

Old 03-24-2010, 01:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
AudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond repute
I'm speechless basically.

Old 03-24-2010, 05:57 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
MuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura about
U da Man. 'Nuff said

Old 03-24-2010, 09:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Hey you only correct beautiful rare cars, do some minivans to prove yourself.... or something like that, thats how the haters will react to this thread!

Lots of hard paint in this thread and major WIN, excellent work on every car Todd

Old 03-25-2010, 07:44 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Esoteric is a name known to allEsoteric is a name known to allEsoteric is a name known to allEsoteric is a name known to allEsoteric is a name known to allEsoteric is a name known to allEsoteric is a name known to allEsoteric is a name known to allEsoteric is a name known to allEsoteric is a name known to allEsoteric is a name known to all
Originally Posted by smy266
Holy Sh*t that is amazing work. Kudos to you.
Thank you.

Originally Posted by DJ
ohhh my gawddddddddddd EPIC thread Todd!
Ha...thanks DJ!

Originally Posted by smokinghot4cars
You are MASTER of your profession. It's nice to see someone that truly is a perfectionist.
Thank you...the kind words are highly appreciated!

Originally Posted by Auto Concierge
I have commented on these cars at other places Todd, but HOLY BEEP...................... just outstanding!!!!!!! great camera + correction= WIN
Thanks Bob...means a lot coming from you.

Originally Posted by Alex
Amazing work. You are certainly worthy of working on such fine automobiles.
Thank you very much.

Originally Posted by AudiRS
I'm speechless basically.
I'm hoping that the speechless part is a good thing. Thanks.

Originally Posted by MuttGrunt
U da Man. 'Nuff said
Thanks Marc!

Old 03-25-2010, 07:45 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Esoteric is a name known to allEsoteric is a name known to allEsoteric is a name known to allEsoteric is a name known to allEsoteric is a name known to allEsoteric is a name known to allEsoteric is a name known to allEsoteric is a name known to allEsoteric is a name known to allEsoteric is a name known to allEsoteric is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Smoke
Hey you only correct beautiful rare cars, do some minivans to prove yourself.... or something like that, thats how the haters will react to this thread!

Lots of hard paint in this thread and major WIN, excellent work on every car Todd
Thanks David.

Yeah, I've done my share of the vans and beaters, and quite frankly they're easier to work on than these as a guy like yourself is well aware!

Old 03-25-2010, 10:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro
djantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice job Todd. Amazing work!

I have some scuff on the side bolster. Is leatherique the best product to restore the scuff?

Old 03-25-2010, 01:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
yzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing work.

Old 03-25-2010, 11:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Raz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, just amazing stuff! Keep up the great work!

Quick Reply: Ferrari F430, Scuderia, California, F355, 599GTB, 360 CS, and a Lambo Gallardo