Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

My 5th day of Paint correction

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2010, 11:51 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Pro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to behold
My 5th day of Paint correction

Old 02-23-2010, 01:01 AM
TS Detailing Sponsor | California
Auto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant future
Beautiful Ferrari, but the twenty pics of the water bottle had me thinking ground hog day. The 550's and 575's are so timeless, like the 355(and my full figuredness fits in the front engine 12cyl cars just right)looking "superclean".

Last edited by Auto Concierge; 02-23-2010 at 01:23 AM.
Old 02-23-2010, 01:04 AM
sal
Teamspeed Senior Member
sal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant future
Great work on a classic f-car.

I thought I was losing my mind for a minute with the water pictures. Looks like you were having fun.

Awesome finish and I'm a huge fan of the straight to the pictures thread.