Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Sully's Detailing: Rossion Q1

Old 02-19-2010, 04:16 PM
Teamspeed Member
Sully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to all
Sully's Detailing: Rossion Q1

I was contacted by Dean at Rossion to correct this Q1. The owner of the car brought it to the car wash and they induced holograms all over the vehicle. So I had fun removing them

Exterior:
Poorboy’s World Super Slick and Sud
Pinnacle Clay
Pinnacle Clay Lube
P21S Polishing Soap (Exhaust Tips)

Wheels/Tires:
DP Gel Wheel Cleaner
DP Wheel Glaze
Meguiars Hyper Dressing 3:1

Correction:
Meguiars M105 (Lake Country Hydro-Tech Pad (Cyan)
Meguiars M205 (Lake Country Hydro-Tech Pad (Tangerine)

LSP:
Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0
Pinnacle Souveran Paste

Old 02-19-2010, 04:20 PM
Teamspeed Member
Sully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to all
Before:

It was hard to get 50/50 shots inside but I was able to get on decent looking on

So I finished up the car today and it pretty over cast outside so i did my best with the after shots

Old 02-19-2010, 04:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
I really want to like that car.

Old 02-19-2010, 04:37 PM
Teamspeed Member
It a great car. They sound amazing. Dean was showing me around the shop, there are so many different option. From paint, to interior, even the wheels/tires. For the price, performance, looks, and amount of options available it is truely a great buy for the money.

I personally love the white with black time attack wheel, with the black seat with red cross stitching, CF door sills, and tinted tails

Old 02-19-2010, 06:58 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
Nice job Shawn, the car looked terrible at first!

Old 02-20-2010, 01:54 PM
Teamspeed Member
Thanks G.

Old 02-25-2010, 04:40 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Nice to see board sponsors using board sponsors!!

Old 02-25-2010, 06:03 PM
Teamspeed Member
Thanks DJ

Old 02-28-2010, 08:38 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
AusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to all
Looks very nice. How did you get the exhaust tips cleaned up and shiny?

Old 03-01-2010, 09:17 AM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by AusRoss
Looks very nice. How did you get the exhaust tips cleaned up and shiny?
P21S polishing soap

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Sully's Detailing: Rossion Q1