Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Ferrari 458 Italia Detailing work, lot's of pictures folks!

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2010, 01:57 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by chrisc88
So that is how the car came from Ferrari????
That's gotta be a Journo car or something. No way that's a brand new car.

Old 01-06-2010, 02:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
I thought he said it was a demo car? that sounds awesome!

Old 01-06-2010, 04:13 PM
Teamspeed Member
Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thanks for the compliments guys! DJ, thanks for posting this for me! It's been a long 3 days for me and I've just gotten around to posting it here . I have a couple of walk around videos of the inside and outside coming in a few minutes so stay tuned!

Old 01-06-2010, 04:20 PM
Teamspeed Member
Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by D55L
Great detailing work and nice pics. But one thing actually makes me lost in thoughts - why so many Ferraris coming from the F-factory with crap paint in recent years. That is something I do not want to recieve from such a make.
I'm sure Enzo would be rolling in his grave if he saw the quality that's coming out of the factory these days, but Ferrari never have been too keen on their fit and finish. Like Enzo once said long ago (can't remember exactly where I heard this...), "When you buy a Ferrari you buy the motor, the car is a gift." I think Ferrari are trying to pump out too many cars these days, which ultimately leads to quality sacrifices, but I can say that when they make the motors they are spot on... The machine itself is a marvel, but they just haven't got the whole "external details" down yet. Oh well, that's why there's guys like me ... I make them look like they should.

Old 01-06-2010, 04:22 PM
Teamspeed Member
Here's 2 videos of the inside and outside just in case some of you wanted a closer look. They're not the best quality, namely because they're on YouTube, but also because they were made with my dinky digital camera. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ1z97pV1iw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVcPsfLuAUE

Last edited by DJ; 01-07-2010 at 05:26 PM. Reason: all you need to do is drop the url to the video, no tags, nada auto embeds when you submit
Old 01-06-2010, 05:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
Great Work, and thanks for sharing!!

Old 01-06-2010, 08:57 PM
Teamspeed Member
mkline74 is just really nicemkline74 is just really nicemkline74 is just really nicemkline74 is just really nicemkline74 is just really nicemkline74 is just really nicemkline74 is just really nicemkline74 is just really nicemkline74 is just really nicemkline74 is just really nicemkline74 is just really nice
i never heard of this wax before? One of those really tough pastes to take off?

Old 01-07-2010, 10:47 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Richie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by gk@domanimotors
*loses mind* Must see Italia in person. Will become Italian if necessary.

Jesse does amazing work. Welcome to TS Jesse!

Old 01-23-2010, 10:43 AM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by Fuel&Fire
Great Work, and thanks for sharing!!
Cheers mate!

Originally Posted by mkline74
i never heard of this wax before? One of those really tough pastes to take off?

It's a fairly new wax on the market and I use it on just about all the Ferraris I detail. It's not "hard" to take off, but slightly more difficult to remove than the rest. Well worth the extra work though!

Originally Posted by Richie Carbone

Jesse does amazing work. Welcome to TS Jesse!
Thanks Richie!

Originally Posted by liveFerrari
Amazing car and amazing job on the detailing!!!
Thank you sir! Would you like me to post it on your site also?

Old 01-24-2010, 12:27 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
jcaramia is on a distinguished roadjcaramia is on a distinguished roadjcaramia is on a distinguished roadjcaramia is on a distinguished roadjcaramia is on a distinguished roadjcaramia is on a distinguished road
That car turned out amazingly good.

Quick Reply: Ferrari 458 Italia Detailing work, lot's of pictures folks!