Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

2006 Corvette Paint Correction

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2009, 02:06 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Pro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to behold
2006 Corvette Paint Correction

Mike just did paint correction on a 2006 Corvette and here is what the client said.

To whom this may concern:
Recently I spent several weeks trying to find an auto detailer to help restore my exterior paint, Monterey Red Metallic, on my C6 ’06 Corvette. I came across Mike Tawekjian of Pro Mobile Auto Detailing and reviewed his web site in detail, including his many testimonials.

I must admit I was a little skeptical of Mike’s service offering, not having used him previously and always being a person who likes to physically see what he is getting. I called Mike, Friday late morning, and he was on a service call in Beverly Hills, but he stated he would come over to my home in that afternoon – we had never met, yet he committed to a multi- hour drive back down to OC from LA that same afternoon just to meet with me to review my car in person and make a “finish” recommendation, and set an appointment. Orange County

The following Monday, he showed up right on time and began work – after first washing my car, and steam cleaning my engine compartment, he then detailed two sections of my front hood so I could see the side by side deference between his vintage Detail and his Paint Restoration finishes both were excellent, and I chose the Paint Restoration process to maximize my Paint full potential. From 9a.m. to midnight, Mike worked tirelessly but oh my goodness, what a fantastic job his multi- step process produced the exterior turned out far better than I ever imagined simply gorgeous and not one swirl mark remained, and the interiors finished was just beautiful.

If you are a very discerning who expects the very best and takes great pride in your cars appearance, I highly recommend Mike and his service believe me, you will be so impressed with his attention to detail and the results he achieves that you will never use anyone else. A true professional, Who uses the highest quality products available and details your car as if it were his own he takes such pride.

Best Regards,
Jim, M.

Become a fan of Pro Mobile Auto Detail on facebook and see the pictures of the Corvette here is the link,

Pro Mobile Auto Detail | Facebook

Old 02-07-2010, 10:19 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Jim, got a pictorial to share?