Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

How to get Foam with Pressure Washer

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2009, 11:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
crazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond repute
How to get Foam with Pressure Washer

I just got a new pressure washer the other day and I would like to use it to really foam up a car well. What do I need to get to make this happen.

Here is the pressure washer that I got:
Pressure Washer

What do I need to do or get to make this thing really foam up?

Old 11-24-2009, 12:13 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
You need a foam lance that connects to the front of your unit. I would get one from a detailing store, the Karcher foam lance works, but not nearly as well as a dedicated detailing unit.