Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

2002 AMG CL 55 Full Paint Correction

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2009, 06:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Richie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud of
2002 AMG CL 55 Full Paint Correction

Before:

After

Thanls for looking.

Old 10-20-2009, 07:06 PM
Teamspeed Member
Envious Eric will become famous soon enoughEnvious Eric will become famous soon enoughEnvious Eric will become famous soon enoughEnvious Eric will become famous soon enoughEnvious Eric will become famous soon enoughEnvious Eric will become famous soon enoughEnvious Eric will become famous soon enough
damn, that first picture was awful! reminds me of the 5 series BMW I did (just posted)

way to bring her back!

Old 10-20-2009, 11:59 PM
Teamspeed Member
Sully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to all
Very nice, reminds me of the S 500 I did a couple months ago

Old 10-21-2009, 12:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Nice work, I love these paint correction threads

Old 10-21-2009, 12:54 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Pro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to behold
Nice Work