Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

2009 R8 Paint Correction

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2009, 12:32 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Pro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to behold
2009 R8 Paint Correction

YouTube - After 2nd Step Glaze

Old 10-20-2009, 12:44 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Pro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Got Wax
Super Shiney!!!!!!!

Nice work!!!

Andy
Thank you Andy

Old 10-20-2009, 12:52 AM
Teamspeed Member
Envious Eric will become famous soon enoughEnvious Eric will become famous soon enoughEnvious Eric will become famous soon enoughEnvious Eric will become famous soon enoughEnvious Eric will become famous soon enoughEnvious Eric will become famous soon enoughEnvious Eric will become famous soon enough
not going to sugar coat it here, your video shows nothing proving your skills...post up some pictures of work you have done! before and afters work a lot better than a video! I like the cars you work on, but I would rather see some pics rather than a video!

example:

after proper compounding and polshing:

Last edited by Envious Eric; 10-20-2009 at 12:59 AM.
Old 10-20-2009, 01:08 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by Envious Eric
not going to sugar coat it here, your video shows nothing proving your skills...post up some pictures of work you have done! before and afters work a lot better than a video! I like the cars you work on, but I would rather see some pics rather than a video!

example:

Here you go Dude enjoy under the sun
YouTube - Explore the Reflection of the Metallic under sun light

Old 10-20-2009, 01:12 AM
Teamspeed Member
Envious Eric will become famous soon enoughEnvious Eric will become famous soon enoughEnvious Eric will become famous soon enoughEnvious Eric will become famous soon enoughEnvious Eric will become famous soon enoughEnvious Eric will become famous soon enoughEnvious Eric will become famous soon enough
hmmm....k

Old 10-20-2009, 09:29 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great Mike, thanks for sharing

Old 10-20-2009, 10:15 AM
TS Detailing Sponsor | California
Auto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Envious Eric

example:

Eric,

I made a thread on another site(you know which one)about this sort of thing....... both of you are in the same market(orange county) so for you to call out mobile Detail is just not in good form.

You and Andy(got wax) are doing the same thing here as you have elsewhere and I warned him and now you and this detailing section WILL not graduate into the same free for all. You should post some of your own work and then OTHERS can judge you by the same criteria, at least Pro Mobil has payed for sponsorship and if his work is subpar let the the members here and his potential clients be the judge and jury not you.

Old 10-20-2009, 10:29 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Bob,
Let's just call this the one warning fellas, this will not be tolerated. Thanks again to Bob and Mike for joining the team this week as Preferred Detailers

Old 10-20-2009, 10:38 AM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Pro Detail
Thanks for sharing!

Old 10-20-2009, 12:56 PM
Teamspeed Member
yeah I apologized in a PM...I think I was just in a funky mood yesterday!

Quick Reply: 2009 R8 Paint Correction