Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

"The Carnival of Carnage" starring: Scaglietti 612...and me

Old 08-08-2009, 09:53 AM
Teamspeed Member
Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
"The Carnival of Carnage" starring: Scaglietti 612...and me

Removed sorry!

Last edited by Clever Nickname; 09-13-2010 at 06:11 AM.
Old 08-08-2009, 10:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
great write up as usual!

thanks for sharing

Old 08-08-2009, 11:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Great job and an awesome writeup as well, Jesse! Thanks for sharing.

I'm a big fan of the 612 and this one looks great in that dark blue (Pozzi Blue perhaps?). Thanks for the pics of the Rosso Fuoco California as well.

Old 08-08-2009, 06:57 PM
Teamspeed Member
Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Great job and an awesome writeup as well, Jesse! Thanks for sharing.

I'm a big fan of the 612 and this one looks great in that dark blue (Pozzi Blue perhaps?). Thanks for the pics of the Rosso Fuoco California as well.
Thanks guys! Yup, that's pozzi blu... a classic color for a classy car IMO!

Old 08-09-2009, 01:09 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Phil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond repute
very nice work