Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Nissan GT-R...

Old 06-30-2009, 10:09 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Ivan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to all
Nissan GT-R...

Figured you guys would enjoy a few photos of the GT-R I recently detailed...

Still working on a full write-up of the detail but here are some photos going on my website... (wasn't able to get good after sun shots and lights on white don't turn out well haha... the black pillars show the correction though)

Before:

After:

Old 06-30-2009, 01:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great man! Nice pictures, too!

Old 06-30-2009, 01:48 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great. Nice work.

On a side note, I have to ask....Did detailing the car void the warranty?

Old 06-30-2009, 02:33 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Ivan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to all
Originally Posted by tractorcrusher
Looks great man! Nice pictures, too!
Thanks!

Originally Posted by BigE
Looks great. Nice work.

On a side note, I have to ask....Did detailing the car void the warranty?
haha I've been waiting for months to hear that regarding detailing and the GT-R hahahah... I'm really honored it was in my thread!

Old 07-01-2009, 10:01 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Phil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond repute
nice job

Old 07-01-2009, 06:48 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
odgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to all
great work!