Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Zymol Glasur "Porsche Wax"

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2009, 03:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Jack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond repute
Question Zymol Glasur "Porsche Wax"

What's so good about it ? Anyone have experience with this product ?

Old 06-17-2009, 05:41 PM
Teamspeed Member
Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by JackGT3
What's so good about it ? Anyone have experience with this product ?
Hi Jack,

Zymöl make great waxes regardless of what they say it's specifically for, but don't get sucked in to the marketing ploys of wax manufacturers. Some say that they're specifically designed for this and that make of car and paint, etc. but a good wax is good for any car. Wax manufacturers rely a lot on the placebo effect so trust me, any quality wax will be good for your Porsche. I'd actually suggest a few coats of Liquid Glass (can be purchased at Auto Zone, Pep Boys for about $20) for your sticky, soft Porsche paint, because FME it does add a bit more resistance to scratches. Then you can always top it off with a nuba wax for a bit of depth. Out of the 30 something and expensive waxes I have, LG is still one of my favorites.

- Jesse

Old 06-18-2009, 12:34 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
odgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to all
Theres always Dodo Juice Diamond White!

Old 06-18-2009, 04:51 PM
Teamspeed Member
Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by odgaard
I sell Dodo here in HU, so me loves the Dodo! Awesome stuff!