Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Satan's Passat + coming soon...

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 04:08 PM
Teamspeed Member
Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Satan's Passat + coming soon...

Last week Satan himself :devil: showed up at my house, disguised as a close friend of mine. He apologized in advance for the burden he was to put on me with his sin-mobile, but he's known to exaggerate things a bit when it comes to the condition of the cars he gives me, though this time... he wasn't joking. This car was a taxi, but for some reason it was out of work and sat under a gang of trees for more than 1 year... need I say more? Here's the pics:

He was kind enough to take it through the automatic car wash before he delivered it to me . Some almost fossilized leaves...

Covered in sap...

Engine befores:

Engine afters:

Old 06-05-2009, 04:08 PM
Teamspeed Member
Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Soaking in a heavy mix of Super Foam and APC

My beer slave earning his pints... yes, I slapped him (on his fresh tattoo ) for resting the hose on the car. We decided to use running water only during the claying process, as it gives a much better bite. Claying time was about 5 hours...

Some of the sap had to be removed with 2500 grit sandpaper

The sap that was in the boot had to be removed by plucking off the head of the bead of sap, then with clay...

Some Anal-B oral thread to remove the numbering that was on the car...

Smoothing out the dressing on the front grill... left side isn't done yet.

Old 06-05-2009, 04:09 PM
Teamspeed Member
Snipped off the loose thread...

All cleaned up before dressing

Couldn't get every stain out, but it came out nice nonetheless.

Before:

After:

Old 06-05-2009, 04:09 PM
Teamspeed Member
I did a 2-stage polish on this automatic car wash queen using InstaFinish #15 and a cutting pad then with InstaFinish #15 and a polishing pad. Came out quite nice, but not completely scratch-free because my friend knows how much it would cost to make it scratch-free .

COMING SOON...

Thanks for reading and for all the Palyboy subscribers, thanks for "reading"!

- Jesse

Last edited by Clever Nickname; 09-13-2010 at 06:15 AM.
Old 06-05-2009, 04:12 PM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
Holy hell. I hope you charged him a ton of $$$ for that job. Rep for you, that is like a brand new car sitting there.

Old 06-05-2009, 04:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
Wow Great Work!! I would've looked at that and Said "Burn It!"

Old 06-05-2009, 04:58 PM
Yea, boobs never hurt.
Tsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond repute
Damn, you did a great job on that car! What dressing did you use on the grille of that car ?

Old 06-05-2009, 05:04 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by Gobbles
Holy hell. I hope you charged him a ton of $$$ for that job. Rep for you, that is like a brand new car sitting there.
Cheers Gobbles' I actually enjoyed detailing it, despite being very time consuming!

Originally Posted by Fuel&Fire
Wow Great Work!! I would've looked at that and Said "Burn It!"
Thanks mate! Well, being that it was Satan's car it wouldn't burn so I had no choice but to detail it !

Originally Posted by Tsar
Damn, you did a great job on that car! What dressing did you use on the grille of that car ?
Thanks Tsar! I used InstaFinish Premium Protect All... wicked stuff and smells great too . Diluted with a bit of H2O and it becomes a matt dressing.

Old 06-05-2009, 05:20 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
nice work!

Old 06-05-2009, 05:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Damn bro, you have a lot more patience than I do! Spectacular job!

I'm excited for the Spyker detail thread!

Quick Reply: Satan's Passat + coming soon...