Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

A tech quest

Old 06-22-2009, 05:16 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
M3_GT is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi to all, I've just got the LC black pad to use with my DA machine. Can you give me some advice to do the job in the right way?

Old 06-22-2009, 07:24 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Phil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond repute
what polishes do you have and what are you trying to clean up?

car, color, miles, condition?

Old 06-22-2009, 03:20 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by phil@detailersdomain
what polishes do you have and what are you trying to clean up?

car, color, miles, condition?
Hi, I've got Menzerna 106FA and the car is a 1995 BMW 3er e36 coupè Cosmo black metallic resprayed last summer.

Old 06-22-2009, 03:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Phil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond repute
I would like to say that's a great final polish, but you might want to go with SIP first then po106fa.

let me know.

Old 06-22-2009, 05:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Raz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond repute
Phil,

Good to see you here. I had no idea you were a sponsor here.

Old 06-22-2009, 05:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
yup I'm everywhere...

Old 06-23-2009, 01:51 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by phil@detailersdomain
I would like to say that's a great final polish, but you might want to go with SIP first then po106fa.

let me know.
The SIP is not too abrasive? Can be appiled with the LC white pad?

Old 06-23-2009, 02:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
I would go with an uber green pad for SIP

Old 06-23-2009, 07:45 PM
Teamspeed Member
Envious Eric will become famous soon enoughEnvious Eric will become famous soon enoughEnvious Eric will become famous soon enoughEnvious Eric will become famous soon enoughEnvious Eric will become famous soon enoughEnvious Eric will become famous soon enoughEnvious Eric will become famous soon enough
I use SIP with either orange or uber green...increase the cut or increase the gloss!!

Old 06-24-2009, 02:54 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
And if I use the P203 with the LC white pad?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: A tech quest