Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Castle weekend continued...

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2009, 12:31 PM
Teamspeed Member
Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Castle weekend continued...

Removed sorry!

Last edited by Clever Nickname; 09-13-2010 at 06:15 AM.
Old 05-28-2009, 12:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, those were all really great pictures! Thanks for sharing them with us.

Old 05-28-2009, 01:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
daedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for sharing the pictures!

I know its probably just me but I think the 612 is hideous... The lines on the 550 are just sooo much better... The california doesn't quite do it for me either. There just aren't very many pretty Ferrari's these days.

Old 05-28-2009, 01:06 PM
Teamspeed Member
Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by daedalus
Thanks for sharing the pictures!

I know its probably just me but I think the 612 is hideous... The lines on the 550 are just sooo much better... The california doesn't quite do it for me either. There just aren't very many pretty Ferrari's these days.
Yeah, I thought the same at first too, but after being around them for some time now they're growing on me... still not the hottest one, but cultured IMO.

Old 05-28-2009, 01:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
daedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Clever Nickname
Yeah, I thought the same at first too, but after being around them for some time now they're growing on me... still not the hottest one, but cultured IMO.
Yea you are probably right... in the flesh they always look better. Its just like I see that picture above from the side of that white 612 and think "eek... thats hideous". maybe its just the long wheelbase that gets me.

Either way - Thanks for sharing this awesome event with us!

Old 05-28-2009, 02:06 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by daedalus
Yea you are probably right... in the flesh they always look better. Its just like I see that picture above from the side of that white 612 and think "eek... thats hideous". maybe its just the long wheelbase that gets me.

Either way - Thanks for sharing this awesome event with us!
Cheers mate! I think a lot of it may have to do with the mental picture we all have of Ferraris, as well. We all have an "image" that's been ingrained since childhood of a sleek, red screamiin' demon and the 612 is just completely the opposite of that... It's comfortable as hell, I'll tell you that! A real person can also fit in the back, too (well, almost comfortably anyway) ! Can't wait to detail the white one...