Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

My logo...

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2009, 03:56 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Ivan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to all
Originally Posted by GrayTT
I am no good with PS...
can you offset the end of the L and the left leg of the A?
You mean farther apart? I'll do it at home later I'm at work now.

Old 04-27-2009, 04:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ivopivo
You mean farther apart? I'll do it at home later I'm at work now.
The left corner of the left leg of the A to start from the top corner of the end of the L
sorry I am really tired and cannot write right...

Old 04-27-2009, 05:01 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Ivan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to all
Originally Posted by GrayTT
The left corner of the left leg of the A to start from the top corner of the end of the L
sorry I am really tired and cannot write right...
Here are a few with small tweaks... I'm actually kinda liking the straight up LA now...

Last edited by Ivan Rajic; 04-27-2009 at 05:13 PM.
Old 04-27-2009, 05:14 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Not to sway anyone's opinion(s) but I'm REALLY liking #6

Old 04-28-2009, 10:34 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
After a lot of feedback, online and in person, it's a toss up between these 4, more so 1 to 3... (even more so 1 and 3... the woman really likes #3 whereas my best friend likes #1 and I'm half/half)

Old 04-28-2009, 11:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
# 1

Old 04-28-2009, 03:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Igor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond repute
I see what you were saying about it being blend/boring. I like number 1 as well.

Old 04-28-2009, 03:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Igor
I see what you were saying about it being blend/boring. I like number 1 as well.
Woohooooooo
I win

Old 04-28-2009, 03:31 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by Igor
Yea it's not bad looking it's just that it looks too much like just letters, especially #4... #3 is a bit better

Old 05-26-2009, 02:13 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Last two choice (I hope!)

Made 2nd one a bit thicker around... 1 or 2? (best to compare when saved on desktop and viewed one after the other, back and forth)

Quick Reply: My logo...