Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Glistening Perfection Stimulus Plan

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2009, 03:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Glistening Perfection Stimulus Plan

There’s no question these are tough economic times. With big guys like Bank of America, GM, Citibank, AIG,.... getting a helping hand, it's no wonder the little guy is feeling the strain. Not sure about you, but no one is bailing me out

However, times like this prove why our country is so resilient. As some of you know, Glistening Perfection is a small family business. Our focus and passion is about the client's overall experience with us. We have no shareholders to answer to, no commitment to a single brand, and we don't focus on short-term gains to meet bottom line dollar figures. Our approach to business is simple: Great products and service, world-class customer service, and a smile to brighten the day of whomever comes into contact with us. It's these fundamental beliefs that have made us successful, even in today's economy.

I firmly believe that it's more important than ever to get back to our roots and focus on things that truly matter. It's not about the size of the house, size of the wallet, or size of your portfolio. It's about the QUALITY of all the things I just mentioned. For so many of you, washing your cars and spending a few hours in your own world is therapy. I'm so blessed to have a hand in creating a company that it's product happens to be how we make our clients FEEL. Think about it. It's not about the act of washing your car, waxing your car, or getting your car detailed that makes your day. It’s about the experience. It's the music you're listening to while washing. It's about the thoughts and feeling you get while spending quality time with your wife, significant other, son, daughter, family. It's the little stuff.

Now it's time to bail YOU out. Think of it as a way to give back to you guys that take care of us at Glistening Perfection. I didn't want to just offer a group buy so we move products. I want to make you excited about something. So here it is:

With every purchase of $50 or more, you will receive a voucher good for the following prizes:

• Free Shipping
  • $15 Off entire future purchase
  • $25 Off entire future purchase
  • 10% Off entire future purchase
  • 2-Pack of GP MicroGlass Towels
  • 2-Pack of GP MicroTowels
  • GP Wash Caddy with assorted products

* One voucher per order. Vouchers are randomly inserted in every shipment.

We will match any competitor’s advertised price. Price match is made at Glistening Perfection’s discretion.

So, go ahead, get the products you need, enjoy spending time with your car, get some fresh air, and focus on the good things.

Moe