Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

[PICS] Glistening Perfection Detailing Clinic - GREAT DAY!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2008, 11:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
[PICS] Glistening Perfection Detailing Clinic - GREAT DAY!!

Today Glistening Perfection – with the help of TEAMSPEED.com and Menzerna – held an auto detailing clinic in Orange County California. It was a great day! Moe Mistry of Glistening Perfection absolutely captivated the group with his detailing knowledge and passion for quality. I learned more about detailing my cars today than ever before. Moe has detailed my 997TT several times and has supplied me with more product than I could ever use! Best of all, we have spent hours chatting in my garage about cars, business and life. Yet every time I listen to Moe talk about detailing I learn something new and important. Moe’s integrity shines through in everything he does. He epitomizes everything that a customer-oriented business should be all about.

As I reviewed the pictures we took today, one thing really stood out to me: in every shot we are all smiling! The cares of the day just seemed to slip away as we shared in our love for cars and our pursuit to care for them properly. When I noticed this, I realized how special our bond as car-lovers is. It has the power to help us overlook the difficult conditions of the world today and – for just a few moments – feel total happiness and camaraderie. It is the same thing I feel each time I log onto TEAMSPEED.com with you knuckleheads!

I personally want to thank everyone involved in the detailing clinic today. I especially want to thank Moe whose commitment to excellence and surpassing his customer’s expectations always inspires me.

Enjoy the pics below. All of the still shots were taken by my 14-year old son – Oversteer on TS (excuse me while I beam with pride). I am also producing a video of the event that I will post soon.

At the start of the day it looked like rain. But when the time came for the clinic to start, the sun came out and made for an unforgetable day.

TEAMSPEED.com helped produce this event.

Glistening Perfection put on a great show!

Some examples of Moe’s work. First is my BBI Autosport Stage II 997TT

Last edited by Barrister; 12-13-2008 at 11:57 PM.
Old 12-13-2008, 11:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute

Here is a beautiful BMW Alpina B7. This car belongs to the owner of Dynamic Air – the company that was kind enough to let Moe use their yard for the clinic. Moe used this car to demonstrate his techniques.

A great 996TT with a lot of modifications.

A fantastic GT3 with sweet Dymag carbon fiber rims!

Old 12-13-2008, 11:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro

The “other” guards red 997TT.

A nice group shot.

The man, the legend – Moe Mistry imparts of his detailing wisdom.

Action shot!

Moe tells a joke.

It’s a hit!

Old 12-13-2008, 11:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
More action shots.

It’s like you are there!

Old 12-13-2008, 11:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
While you are at it, why not pick up some product?? You simply can’t have enough detailing stuff in your garage!

If Moe ever has an event like this again, we should all make an effort to come out. It is really worth the time.

Thanks Moe!!

Old 12-14-2008, 12:07 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Oversteer has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer has a reputation beyond repute
Wow Moe, thx for the clinic, I thought u did a great job.

Old 12-14-2008, 12:11 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Dana...WOW!!! Cannot express my gratitude to you and your son. We had a much smaller turnout than usual...can't fight mother nature But it was a nice intimate gathering and I'm glad those attended found it of value.

You hit the nail on the head. I do what I do because it brings joy to those around me. With all the negative press everywhere we turn, it's nice to get out and be human again and cherish what life's about. It's not about stock portfolios, mortgage foreclosures, layoffs, etc. It's about standing next to your fellow man and getting to know someone new and making friendships. Detailing to me is such a positive force in my life and I love sharing it with all of you. Because for a bleak moment in time, I have the power to take you away on a journey that gives you a sense of joy, accomplishment, and connecting with fellow enthusiasts.

We'll definitely do this again when the weather warms up. Thanks DJ for the banners, for the venue here on TS, and your support. You've got a pretty cool thing here and am glad to be a part of it all.

Old 12-14-2008, 12:17 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Oversteer
Wow Moe, thx for the clinic, I thought u did a great job.
Thanks for coming out and glad you enjoyed the event.

Old 12-14-2008, 01:31 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
WOW! Those pics are amazing - Can't wait for the video!!

Old 12-14-2008, 12:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Thanks D. The boy is getting better and better.

Quick Reply: [PICS] Glistening Perfection Detailing Clinic - GREAT DAY!!