Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Good job Premier

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2008, 01:34 AM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
Good job Premier

They did a great job on my S4 Avant today doing the whole hood and fender wrap.

The thing I found out during the install was that the Audi paint is nowhere near as good as BMW or Porsche paint.

When I metered the car at delivery, it was only reading less than 0.9, and Sam did a good claying and prepping, and the imperfection of the paint really showed.

Oh, and the paint is also way softer than even the soft as butter BMW paint.

And for those of you with an Audi, check the area between the top of the windshield and the sunroof, mine had quite a few chips and I was glad this was pointed out and covered.

I am driving my next new car off the lot with painters tape on until the clearbra is on the car.

Old 12-11-2008, 03:51 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Wils@Premier has a reputation beyond reputeWils@Premier has a reputation beyond reputeWils@Premier has a reputation beyond reputeWils@Premier has a reputation beyond reputeWils@Premier has a reputation beyond reputeWils@Premier has a reputation beyond reputeWils@Premier has a reputation beyond reputeWils@Premier has a reputation beyond reputeWils@Premier has a reputation beyond reputeWils@Premier has a reputation beyond reputeWils@Premier has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the good words. It's always our pleasure to work on your cars.

Old 12-11-2008, 03:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Dave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond repute
Pics pics pics

Old 12-11-2008, 04:01 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
2008, is that a B7?

The B6s and B7s have pretty bad paint from what I've experienced. Mine was chipping off paint around the grille and front bumper like it was going out of style.

Old 12-12-2008, 04:07 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Wils@Premier has a reputation beyond reputeWils@Premier has a reputation beyond reputeWils@Premier has a reputation beyond reputeWils@Premier has a reputation beyond reputeWils@Premier has a reputation beyond reputeWils@Premier has a reputation beyond reputeWils@Premier has a reputation beyond reputeWils@Premier has a reputation beyond reputeWils@Premier has a reputation beyond reputeWils@Premier has a reputation beyond reputeWils@Premier has a reputation beyond repute
The only pics I can dig up so far.

Attached Images   
Old 12-12-2008, 04:50 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
Yep, my bodyshop client was very impressed.

The owner has seen all sorts of clearbra installs, and has never seen anything like what Premier did.

Now if I can just get the stupid parktronic parts and install problem sorted out for my parktronic retrofit...

Old 12-12-2008, 04:56 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
Originally Posted by jox
2008, is that a B7?

The B6s and B7s have pretty bad paint from what I've experienced. Mine was chipping off paint around the grille and front bumper like it was going out of style.
It's a B7.