Notices
Classic Muscle Classic Muscle Car Discussion Forum.

How I roll....

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2010, 01:52 PM
LBH
Teamspeed Member
LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
How I roll....

Low and tight here in New England.....

Stats 0-the next door in .75 flat

appx 29 stops per on road hour

Full lift kit with winter tires for nov-march delivery

gps tracking, navigation and nope,.....no air conditioner,lol.....BUT I GOT FLAMES!

Last edited by LBH; 08-11-2010 at 02:03 PM.
Old 08-12-2010, 01:21 PM
LBH
Teamspeed Member
LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
100 views, No replies,....you all must think I'm full of it.....

Seriously,...this is how I roll.

Winter ride (I pulled into a delivery and nosed up to their plow,lol...made for a funny pic)

Old 08-12-2010, 01:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
sean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond repute
Ha!

Old 08-12-2010, 01:23 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
thats some funny stuff

Old 08-13-2010, 09:32 AM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LBH

Seriously,...this is how I roll.

Winter ride (I pulled into a delivery and nosed up to their plow,lol...made for a funny pic)
LOL, I just saw it. Pretty cool. Definitely unique. I would roll in that too.

Old 08-13-2010, 09:47 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome!

Old 08-13-2010, 09:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LBH
They just hate'n...

Old 08-13-2010, 09:52 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Turbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Ha nice!

Old 08-13-2010, 09:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
no a/c?

Old 08-13-2010, 11:26 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond repute
So your saying there are no flames???? Lolololol

Quick Reply: How I roll....