Notices
Classic Muscle Classic Muscle Car Discussion Forum.

N2a 789

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2010, 09:32 PM
Teamspeed Member
belfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant future
Arrow N2a 789

Source: Carros Novos legais

The maker of custom car called N2A United States, created the 789 which is a combination of three Chevrolets.

The front is a 1957 Chevy, the middle section is a 1958 Impala and the rear is a 1959 Chevy.

This unusual car built on a chassis Corvette Le Mans is powered by a 6.2 liters V8 engine which is capable of producing 440cavalos of power can reach 100 kmh in 4.5 seconds and reaches a top speed of 290 km / h .

The body 789 is composed of lightweight composite panels. That were developed using 80% carbon fiber and 20% glass fiber.

If the customer wants something a little more daring, then the company offers a full range of updates including a more powerful engine of 800 hp, custom suspension, audio / video / navigation systems, interior customization and more.

The price of a custom of these classic cars is around 139 thousand dollars.

To purchase a car that the customer has to make a Corvette C6 for the N2A which costs around $ 60,000 of N2A or can find one for you.

YouTube - n2a Motors 789

Old 05-23-2010, 10:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
barebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond repute
I really don't like that car, but maybe someone will.

Old 05-24-2010, 12:08 AM
Teamspeed Member
SpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute
I've seen a few, or similar, and it looks horrible. I wanted to rip out my eyes. My dad loves them. To each their own.