Notices
Classic Muscle Classic Muscle Car Discussion Forum.

Post pics of the best Dodge Challenger!

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 10:42 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
MoeMonney You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MoeMonney You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MoeMonney You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MoeMonney You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MoeMonney You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MoeMonney You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MoeMonney You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MoeMonney You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MoeMonney You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MoeMonney You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MoeMonney You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Post pics of the best Dodge Challenger!

Please post pics of the best Challengers Ill start.

Attached Images      
Old 08-25-2009, 01:15 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
MoeMonney You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MoeMonney You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MoeMonney You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MoeMonney You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MoeMonney You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MoeMonney You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MoeMonney You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MoeMonney You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MoeMonney You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MoeMonney You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MoeMonney You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
So nobody likes these or just a stupid thread?

Old 08-25-2009, 01:20 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Challenger, Charger, Barracuda. All cool cars.

Old 08-25-2009, 01:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond repute
i am willing to guess no one likes the car

Old 09-02-2009, 04:59 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Xtreme Velocity makes some cool stuff. Cool concept too. Some pics of one of my favorite Challengers... Heard/saw it in person, sounds NASTY

Old 10-12-2009, 09:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Blakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond repute
I love 'em. A lot. There's a ton of cool Chargers out there. Challengers are great too. I'm actually looking at buying a Coronet R/T convertible.

I myself love restomods.

Old 12-13-2009, 05:14 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Dan JR Goodman is an unknown quantity at this point
My 72

Pictures of my Challenger

Old 12-29-2009, 09:20 PM
Teamspeed Member
Jireh Customs will become famous soon enoughJireh Customs will become famous soon enoughJireh Customs will become famous soon enoughJireh Customs will become famous soon enoughJireh Customs will become famous soon enoughJireh Customs will become famous soon enoughJireh Customs will become famous soon enough
These are all cool cars. The man that I took over my shop from is the original owner of his 1967 Coronet 440. He owned a a restoration and paint shop so you know the thing awesome looking. He last painted it in 1982 with Emron paint. It still looks like fresh paint anf he never waxed it.

Old 02-15-2010, 11:13 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
nando1 is infamous around these partsnando1 is infamous around these partsnando1 is infamous around these partsnando1 is infamous around these partsnando1 is infamous around these partsnando1 is infamous around these parts
DJG, is that the Foose masterpiece? BE-A-U-TI-FUL

Old 03-01-2010, 02:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
VKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond repute
70 RT 440 Total resto

Attached Images  

Quick Reply: Post pics of the best Dodge Challenger!