Notices
Classic Muscle Classic Muscle Car Discussion Forum.

New pics of my 67' GT500 "Eleanor"

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 11:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute
Damn that looks awesome Mike. What kind of stereo does it have?

Old 06-02-2009, 02:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
To be honest, I'm not sure Most of the audio hardware is made by Rockford Fosgate. I'd need to ask the builder of the car as I'm not a big sound guy. Just thought why not seeing that this is the genre of car to do this with

Old 06-02-2009, 09:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute
Rockford makes good stuff, I wouldn't really use the radio much if it was mine I would just listen to the exhaust as I was ripping down the road.

Old 06-02-2009, 11:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Chris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant future
Hey Mike.
How is the LHD working out? Can just imagine pulling onto the freeway must be a bit of a pain. Gone in 60 seconds was on e the other night, I love that part when the chopper pilot say "This is A star sir, not an Apache! 150, 160 he's gone". Your one is a perfect example, look after her. Btw how much power is she making?

Old 06-03-2009, 07:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 86blackwidow
Rockford makes good stuff, I wouldn't really use the radio much if it was mine I would just listen to the exhaust as I was ripping down the road.
I think that is why the audio is as outrageous as it is, the exhaust note is defeaning

Old 06-03-2009, 07:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Chris888
Hey Mike.
How is the LHD working out? Can just imagine pulling onto the freeway must be a bit of a pain. Gone in 60 seconds was on e the other night, I love that part when the chopper pilot say "This is A star sir, not an Apache! 150, 160 he's gone". Your one is a perfect example, look after her. Btw how much power is she making?
LHD is fine, not as hard as it looks, but I generally stay off the freeway as the people seem to drive like they saw a ghost and forget to watch the road!

I have that movie on DVD, quite a funny feeling knowing that a similar car is sitting in my garage

Around 500hp at the flywheel.

Old 06-04-2009, 04:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Chris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant future
Lol I can imagine all the people rubbernecking and then almost rear ending the car in front of them. Yea and parking garages must also be a pain, having to lean across to put the ticket in.

500hp with not traction control or any drivers aids for that matter, must be real fun

Old 06-04-2009, 12:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond repute
Wicked! Second shot is supa-cool!
Just how many cars do you have, Mike?

Old 06-04-2009, 01:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by MiniRup
Wicked! Second shot is supa-cool!
Just how many cars do you have, Mike?
Thank you! It's not as many as you think.

Old 06-11-2009, 09:27 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Mad_Al can only hope to improveMad_Al can only hope to improve
Awesome Car.
Can you by chance post more pictures please?

Quick Reply: New pics of my 67' GT500 "Eleanor"