Notices
Classic Muscle Classic Muscle Car Discussion Forum.

New Parts Installed! EVS Culture Shock Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2009, 07:57 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
EVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by daedalus
This project just gets better and better!

I'm even more amazed than I was that you haven't been threatened at gunpoint at car shows with the new additions.
LOL me too. In fact the car has won Best Pro-Touring at the Autorama and Peoples Choice Pick of the Show.

Old 01-10-2009, 11:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
D2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura about
Loving it all. I've never seen the interior before, its AMAZING thanks for sharing.

Old 01-11-2009, 02:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute
That interior looks great.

Old 12-16-2010, 10:00 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
psy4s is an unknown quantity at this point
I am in the middle of an old school build of a 1967 German Camaro. As a person that stretched his mind to find a balance between real world and old school, to build a car that can be driven without the limits of 1967. Everything I have done is subtle, and not as ostentatious as this, but still to a good eye they are there.
What I want to say is I admire all the work that has gone in to your build, and have never felt anything but admiration for the thought that went in to it. Real builders are not limited to the walls of a brand; they open their mind to the possibility of what can be. I think this is just as credible build as adding an LS series engine to an old school car. The real plus is the lack of weight an eight cylinder engine would add.
This year I have spent on a rotisserie restoration and painting of my body. Next year I will begin with the drive train. To assume any real builder at a car event would stone you for your choices would tag you as narrow minded as those you assume are judging you. What your post really says is that in your own mind you may have either regret, or a feeling of inadequacy. That Looky Me Syndrome! You have built a great car. When I or other real builders look at your car, we really look thinking wow this is a good idea, or why did I not think of that. Every car I see I absorb some of what went into it either "Good Idea" or "Glad I did not do that". Who cares what Pay for Gawkers may think; You are the ultimate judge of your build. Does it drive like you want? Does it run the way you want? Does it sound like you want it to?
I already have it from people with my build. I just do not care. I do care about I feel about it. Thank you for sharing your build. It has some great ideas. Don't let anyone beat you up for that including you! Anyone can throw a crate Chevy in a Chevy! Where is the thought in that? I look forward to your next addition.

Old 12-24-2010, 03:00 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
EVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by psy4s
I am in the middle of an old school build of a 1967 German Camaro. As a person that stretched his mind to find a balance between real world and old school, to build a car that can be driven without the limits of 1967. Everything I have done is subtle, and not as ostentatious as this, but still to a good eye they are there.
What I want to say is I admire all the work that has gone in to your build, and have never felt anything but admiration for the thought that went in to it. Real builders are not limited to the walls of a brand; they open their mind to the possibility of what can be. I think this is just as credible build as adding an LS series engine to an old school car. The real plus is the lack of weight an eight cylinder engine would add.
This year I have spent on a rotisserie restoration and painting of my body. Next year I will begin with the drive train. To assume any real builder at a car event would stone you for your choices would tag you as narrow minded as those you assume are judging you. What your post really says is that in your own mind you may have either regret, or a feeling of inadequacy. That Looky Me Syndrome! You have built a great car. When I or other real builders look at your car, we really look thinking wow this is a good idea, or why did I not think of that. Every car I see I absorb some of what went into it either "Good Idea" or "Glad I did not do that". Who cares what Pay for Gawkers may think; You are the ultimate judge of your build. Does it drive like you want? Does it run the way you want? Does it sound like you want it to?
I already have it from people with my build. I just do not care. I do care about I feel about it. Thank you for sharing your build. It has some great ideas. Don't let anyone beat you up for that including you! Anyone can throw a crate Chevy in a Chevy! Where is the thought in that? I look forward to your next addition.
Thanks for taking the time to compliment our build. We really appreciate it. Definitely something we will share on our Facebook wall! Let us know if you need help with your build.