Notices
Celebrity Sightings | Clothing | Fashion Spotted! Your Favorite Celebrity and His/Her Automobile & The Fashion & Style Discussion Forum.

Raw/Selvedge Denim: Let's see 'em

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2011, 07:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond repute
So, you just don't wash your jeans? For months at a time?

Old 12-06-2011, 07:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
esthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond repute
Put them in the freezer in Ziplocs. Sounds fvcked, I know.

Here is a small article about it. click.

Old 01-11-2012, 01:04 AM
Former Sponsor
Vincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to behold
I can appreciate this thread...I have my APC's that I wear almost everyday for the past 2 years and have never washed them for. They broke in so well and got a personality of their own. I also have a pair of 17.5cm MIJ Raw Dior's that are my go with me everywhere as well. I don't have any pics though cause I've never got around to posting them online.

Its gonna be tough to get an automotive forum to accept this thread, the way it translates into cars and tuning would have to be the comparison of a cast wheel vs forged wheels.

The truth is most males don't care for this stuff...my OCD has me comparing brands and quality the same exact way I buy my car parts.