Notices
Celebrity Sightings | Clothing | Fashion Spotted! Your Favorite Celebrity and His/Her Automobile & The Fashion & Style Discussion Forum.

couple new additions to my kick collection!

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2008, 07:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
pixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished road
couple new additions to my kick collection!

nike sb 702 degrees (my fav shoe right now)

Attached Images    
Old 05-14-2008, 07:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
pixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished road
and my glow in the dark vandalls,these things are bright!!! light up during the day !

Attached Images    
Old 05-14-2008, 08:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond repute
kool kicks

Old 05-24-2008, 06:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
I thought this was a "fashion" forum?

Just kidding.

Old 06-11-2008, 12:40 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
loneshark is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile

nice kicks, i gotta navy blue with baby blue swoosh pair from like 5 years ago, still in mint condition

these were my last pair, the puma karts, loved em until my dog ate them.

now im rocking white adidas goodyears

Old 06-11-2008, 12:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
People actually wear these in public?

Old 06-11-2008, 01:06 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
loneshark is an unknown quantity at this point
ummm would you rather I wear a 700 dollar pair of the real thing ? haha

Old 06-11-2008, 01:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
lager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
I thought this was a "fashion" forum?

Just kidding.

Old 07-01-2008, 11:26 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
LAGER YOU WOULD ENJOI THESE!

Old 07-25-2008, 01:25 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
VICTAHH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VICTAHH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VICTAHH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VICTAHH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VICTAHH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VICTAHH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VICTAHH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VICTAHH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VICTAHH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VICTAHH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VICTAHH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
heres a quick pic of some of my shoes, still some missing. enjoy

Quick Reply: couple new additions to my kick collection!