Notices
Celebrity Sightings | Clothing | Fashion Spotted! Your Favorite Celebrity and His/Her Automobile & The Fashion & Style Discussion Forum.

SPOTTED!! The Celebrity Sighting Thread, Celebs & Their Cars!

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2010, 07:44 PM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by smy266
That's not Peter Windsor is it??? Because it looks like him, and I at least consider him a huge douchebag for what he did to USF1.
No that's Christian Audigier ! But Peter Windsor is a moron aswell

Old 04-04-2010, 08:49 PM
GLN
Thor Liked My Watch
GLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Carb0n Fiber
Not sure what he owns anymore with that whole cribs ordeal where he claimed he owned the F50 and Enzo when it was really his neighbors, like you said, he can definitely afford it lol

but, that pic of him in the MC12 above was from his shoot in monaco for his "window shopper" music video

YouTube - 50 Cent - Window Shopper [HQ]
Actually he bought 2 Lambo's off of my friends father. One Diablo and one Murcie... The same one he got arrested while driving. Supposedly he has an unreal collection...

The Diablo was actually the car my buddy learned how to drive stick on

Old 04-07-2010, 02:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
erliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jox
Yes, she could have been in a nice car. As opposed to, say, a piece of crap MG. Like an Alfa Spider or a GTV. Then I would have unzipped my pants.
To put on her shorts?!

Old 04-07-2010, 02:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
erliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond repute
There's no way Bynum fits in anything but a stretch Hummer.

Old 04-09-2010, 06:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
I have always loved Miles Davis. He was one of the coolest cats ever.

I found that he owned a Ferrari 275 GTB. Just the perfect car for his persona.

He also owned two Lamborghini Muiras. He crashed one and broke both of his ankles. He promptly ordered another.

Drummer Roy Haynes had this to say about Davis in the '50s:

"My first car was a convertible Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight that I bought in the early 1950s at the same time Miles Davis bought his first car, which was a Dodge convertible," he says. "Miles and I used to race our cars through Central Park at night with our tops down. I remember Miles used to tell girls"—he mimics Davis’ famous hoarse whisper—"‘Me and Roy Haynes, we like to race around Central Park smashing up our cars.’ It was a wild, hip time."

Here are some pictures.

Last edited by Barrister; 04-09-2010 at 07:05 PM.
Old 04-09-2010, 07:58 PM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Barrister, thank you. Had no idea of Miles love for cars. Awesome! I just gave the 50th anniversary collection to my bud for his 50th birthday. It's excellent, reissue and missing track cd's, DVD, 64 page hard cover book, poster, notes and the original non remastered LP in blue. $90.00 on Amazon. Awesome! Sorry for the threadjack.

Old 04-10-2010, 01:49 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Brobbins016
Barrister, thank you. Had no idea of Miles love for cars. Awesome! I just gave the 50th anniversary collection to my bud for his 50th birthday. It's excellent, reissue and missing track cd's, DVD, 64 page hard cover book, poster, notes and the original non remastered LP in blue. $90.00 on Amazon. Awesome! Sorry for the threadjack.
Thanks!

I love that Anniversary Collection! You are a good buddy.

Bitches Brew FTMFW!!

Last edited by Barrister; 04-10-2010 at 02:00 AM.
Old 04-10-2010, 02:34 AM
Teamspeed Member
Bellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to behold
Jason Statham transporting...

Old 05-10-2010, 01:13 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Jerry Seinfeld and his one his many Porsches

Old 05-19-2010, 04:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by jona85
jerry Seinfeld And His One His Many Porsches
Hero!

Quick Reply: SPOTTED!! The Celebrity Sighting Thread, Celebs & Their Cars!